Fear

*back to Kiara Methark's p.o.v.*

"YOU DID WHAT!!!!????"
Sara yelled throwing her hands up in the air.

"Calm down bitch! I just tried to help her!"
I said trying not to yell loudly because we were sitting on a bench in front of the church. After handing over the melodies and practicing the choir I finally got a chance to rest. The new choir is really annoying because they didn't even know how to sing to the pitch. I was really exhausted after trying hard to practice them.

"YOU DID WHAT???!!!"
Sara yelled again!

"Look, I only gave her a place to stay and money to live! It's not a big deal!"
I said taking another sip of milkshake.

Milkshake is our favorite drink and milkshake is the cause for me and Sara's friendship. I still remember the day we met. I was so angry because the juice bar owner said that they were out of milkshake that day. So I ordered a glass of water and sat on a table with an angry face. After few minutes later another person came to me with a glass of water and asked "mind me sit here?". Her face was so red by the anger. 
"Do you know why I'm angry? Because this mother fucking owner is telling me that they are out of milkshake!!" She yelled loudly.
"Then I said them to close the juice bar because what's on earth are they doing without milkshake???" She yelled again.
"Say something! I'm really really angry!" She yelled again as I didn't reply.
"I'm drinking water because they don't have milkshake" I said calmly.
And that is how we became friends. Sara is the only person I like to talk with. She is my type. She doesn't like humans too! So, we match.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS DUMBASS!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER PROBABLY! ATLEAST, DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HER FAMILY FOUNDATION??!
Sara yelled gripping her milkshake tightly.

"Well, about her family, our parents died together"
I murmured ducking my head.
Then her expression changed.

"Oh! Oh! I- I'm sorry Kia! I thought-, I ah! I'M sorry!"
She murmured sadly.

"It's OK" I said taking another sip of my milkshake.

"But Kia, this is a really big responsibility. You have to take care of her like a parent. If something happens to her, it will be your fault."
She said calmly taking a sip from her milkshake.

I took a deep breath.
"I'm in love with her"
I said without exhaling.
Then she spilled the milkshake all over her shirt and started to chock. I rolled my eyes and tapped her back.

"YOU WHAT!!!!???."
She yelled when she came back to normal breathing rhythm.

"I'm in love with her idiot! Don't make me repeat it again"
I said looking at the sky.
Then a few minutes of silence went by.

"So, you are telling me that you are into girls?"
She asked with a serious voice.

"Not to every girl. I only like her. She is beautiful and amazing and kind and she always smiles!"
I said looking at Sara.

"Look, I'm not going to judge you but, do your company know about this?"
She asked seriously.

"I will tell them later"
I said with a sigh.

"I don't know what to tell, your fanboys will really get upset!"
She said teasingly.
I rolled my eyes.

"So you ate telling me that you two are together? You are not a virgin anymore?"
She asked smirking. I gave her a death glare.

"She doesn't know, this is still one sided"
I said shyly.
Why am I discussing my love life with Sara!

"Oh! You only have a crush on her and she doesn't know about it!"
I nodded.