Savage Love

"See you tomorrow Kia!!!"
Sara yelled opening the door to their room getting in. Kid was already in so, as Sara closed the door, me and Kayathana was the only living beings left in the corridor.

I inhaled sharply and looked at her.

"How do you do that?"
I asked looking at her.

"It was Sara's idea. She wanted me to share a room with your girlfriend. She said it will help me to get to know her well. But, I knew you will refuse to sleep with Sara. So, I knew we will end up in a same room alone. Don't worry about your girlfriend, Sara won't do anything to her!"
She said and took a step towards me.
She slowly wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself up.

"I'm worried about Sara's girlfriend...... She won't be able to walk tomorrow..... Poor girl!"
I whispered with a smirk. Kayathana gave me a dark smirk.

"Let's get in Kiara!"
She said opening the door for me.

As soon as I stepped in, she grabbed me by my shoulders and pulled me closer to herself, after locking up the door behind. She connected our lips wildly and kissed me passionately.
I kissed her back but I broke the kiss and took a step backwards.

"Calm down girl. Let's take this slow right? Slowly and passionately."
I whispered tracing a finger on her jaw.

" at least kiss me first Kiara!"
She said pressing herself on the wall and rolling her body with a sexual rhythm. She closed her eyes and parted her lips.

I smirked and took a step towards her. I bent down until our faces few inches apart. I felt her hot breath on my lips. I slowly moved my head to one side and inhaled sharply.

I pull my tongue out and slowly ran it on her lower lip. She took a deep breath and arched her back. Then I ran my tongue down to her neck and slowly placed a kiss on it.

Then I stepped back. She gave me a little whimper.

"Go, take a shower and take the vibrator out. Don't touch yourself girl. Wait for me!"
I whispered with a seductive voice, opened the door and stepped out of the room.

As soon as I got out of the room I exhaled sharply.
Calm down! Calm down!! Don't think straight!

I knocked on the door to kid's room silently. After few seconds she opened the door at looked at me with surprised eyes.

"Kid I-"

"Shhhhhh..!! Don't make noises! She fell asleep! I can't believe, she fell asleep as soon as she collapsed on the bed!"
Kid whispered with a smile. I nodded.

"So, you will be alright, right?"
I whispered. She nodded.

"Don't worry. Sleep well. See you tomorrow Kiara"
Kid said leaning up and placing a soft kiss on my cheek. I nodded.

"Sleep well kiddo. Bye"
I said with a smile. Then she nodded and closed the door after giving me a little smile.

I unconsciously stepped to our room. I opened the door and got in, being careful to lock the door behind.

OK, here we go! Deep breath!!! Calm down! Just, don't think too much anymore!...

I heard the sound of a shower in the bathroom. I switched off the lights and turned on the night lights. Then, the whole room filled up with dark and lustful red colour. I smirked to myself. What a romantic atmosphere!

I took a wine bottle out of the drawer and poured some into a glass. I took all in once and inhaled sharply. A sharp and powerful pain felt through my throat so I closed my eyes tightly.
I shook my head and opened my eyes.