》✬Day 4 - Week 1

According to Wattpad statistics, only half of you that read my stories actually follow me. So if you end up liking this chapter, consider dropping a follow and a vote. It's free, and you can always change your mind later. Enjoy!

─❀*̥˚──◌─────❀*̥˚─

Chapter include(s):

-Crossdressing

-Lewd in public

-Public sex

-Slut shaming

-Toys

-Praises/Degration

-Sex jokes overload

Has no one been feeding you guys? You're all saying you want more in my comment section I- Here.. Fine... Here's some food.

I also read your comments 💪👀

istg dont put me back in my corner 😢 i will cri, no more btm drem for u 👯

Anyway, after days of tryna escape you all... Sigh I have succumbed to my faith

─❀*̥˚──◌─────❀*̥˚─

Dream whimpered as he lay limp on the bed. And oh god he can't help but wonder what was going through his mind when he accepted this challenge.

He gave them consent.

He gave them permission to dress him up.

Now he's just waiting for at least ONE person to be nice to his ass for ONCE.

"Dreeaaaaaammm!!!!"

The door slams open.

'I lost all hope when I saw your face...' Dream face flopped on his pillow, snuggling in it for comfort. It was Sapnap's turn.

And unfortunately, all hopes were lost.

"Well hello. What did the door ever do to you?"

Sapnap giggled at the comment, "Prevented me from getting to you." He scooted towards the bed, sitting beside Dream's head. "Wanna go shopping?"

The man beside him jolted, head popping up from where it used to lay. "What?"

"I said; wanna go shopping?"

Dream choked, 'Did he just say a rest for my ass?' His eyes squinted in disbelief, eyebrows furrowing. "There's a catch isn't there."

The raven's guilty smile told him the answer.

~•~

"S-Sapnap! It's... it's too short!" Dream screeched, face turning red. "Sapnap!" He whined, trying to push the skirt down from behind.

"Or your ass is too big."

"SAPNAP!"

The blond whined, bringing his thighs together in attempt to hide the tight booty shorts under the skirt. Dream scowled when he noticed Sapnap's grin.

The latter's grin grew, it's almost scary. He eyed the male infront of him. Dream looked ethereal wearing a pleated black skirt, with a white hoodie crop top. The only thing under the skirt was a black booty short, and fuck it frames his ass so good-.