Will you be my mirror?

"I'm insane."

Prior to her words, Hyejoo is not insane.

Yes, she may be storing blood bags in the fridge from her bag. And yes, she brings an extra-large tub of sunscreen everywhere she goes. And triple yes, her girlfriend is a blood-sucking vampire.

But no, she's not actually insane.

"Are you the one who called for the delivery?" The pale, pure black haired man with an intimidatingly sharp nose and chiseled jaw, asked. He's a bit too tall, looks a bit too much like a Roman statue. A bit too thick of a dark aura looming over from the doorway. He raises his eyebrow, of course, at this point, noticing that Hyejoo is indeed not the vampire in his client list.

"No."

"Who is it then?"

"Um, babe?" She calls over her shoulder, still cautious of his existence: As long as she doesn't invite him in, he can't enter.

A smiley Yerim approaches the door, all bright and happy-faced. Contradicting the stoic front of Hyejoo who refused to budge on her fears for the intimidating guest.

"Is it my order?"

The man's eyes soften at her sight, clearly caught off guard by her bubbly presence, eyes creasing to a crescent with his polished white fangs.

"Here's your order." He hands over the paper bag, a quick friendly salute before bidding goodbye to his fellow bloodsucking monster. Hyejoo lingers behind her girlfriend whose hopping in excitement, following her to the desk which acts as a dining table and a study table because she lives in a one-room apartment.

"What is it?"

"It's the trendy bakery Jiwoo unnie told me about, he spent 107 years learning how to make desserts." She pulls out a jar of cookies that look ominously red, Yerim gleaming at it happily.

"It's my favorite, type B."

"Good for you." Hyejoo flings herself on the mattress that is fortunately not a casket because despite Choi Yerim undoubtedly being a vampire, it doesn't mean she is completely committed to the gothic aesthetic that is typically stereotyped, "You're supposed to be changed."

"I know."

"We even scheduled it at night for you."

"I woke up late."

"Hurry the hell up."

"Yeah yeah." The brunette waves her off, a quick smile of gratitude given to the mortal for restocking her food (A great benefit for having a friend that works in the science department). The brunette quickly puts some for herself in case she gets hungry again.

"You didn't go to your classes today?"

"Sooyoung unnie hasn't fixed my ring."

"Winter is coming soon. Mornings should be fine for a few days."

"I'm not risking it, sunburns don't heal quickly."

A weight pushes down on her, she reciprocates the attention by hugging her back. Deciding that she rather be lounging here than go out with their friends, but vampire or not, their friends will not hesitate to kill them, so they have no choice but to go.

"Let's just stay here."

Yerim giggles, pushing away from the persistent hand on her back. Hyejoo refuses to budge despite being well aware of the brunette's super strength. But she refuses, because she wants to be here, eyes wandering her girlfriend's button nose and plump cheeks.