1 - The dragon's call

Merlin woke up, began to stand, and look around as the others began to wake up and do the same. They all looked around confused and worried. The knights began to stand protectively around Gwen, Gaius, and Merlin.

Meanwhile, Merlin began to look and sense for a threat while thinking of ways to defend them while using any magic that can give them away. 'I can't do anything while they are this close and alert', he thought to himself as he began to panic.

The room looked cozy and warm, with wooden floors and dark red walls. It had enough chairs for everyone. Something was hanging in front of the chairs which were soft and for multiple people (couches). They were all in a row.

They could see someone standing ominously in the right corner with a door to her left side. It was weird because they could have sworn the girl and the door wasn't there before.

When they saw no one but the girl, they calmed down. The knights even lowered their swords. The girl stepped out of the corner and into the light.

She has brown hair, green eyes, and freckles. She's wearing a purple sweater with a quote on it: 'First of all, no. Second of all, no.' She's wearing blue jeans and She has freckles all over the bridge of her nose and upper cheeks. It made her look deceptively innocent.

"My name is Amy and I was sent here to show you something for your own good. So sit down, relax because we're likely to be here for a while. Don't worry, time that passes here doesn't pass in your world."

"We're not going to just sit down while we don't even know who you are or where we are. Or even if we're safe. So, no!" Arthur said loudly.

"If you're not, then I am going to have to make you. So choose," she said with authority. Arthur didn't answer but he didn't sit down. Merlin did.

"Wha-, Merlin!" Arthur said while the rest looked on awkwardly. They were about to sit down themselves.

Amy finally had enough and snapped her fingers in Thanos style. They were all transported into their chairs.

Gaius - Merlin | Lancelot - Gwaine - Percival - Elyan - Leon | Arthur - Guinevere

Their attention was directed to the screen when it began to light up. It showed the forest between Camelot and Ealdor.

They were looking to see if they recognized the place. "That's the forest between Camelot and Essetir." Said Percival. Suddenly Leon said alarmed, "Sire, I see someone."

Merlin walks over a hill. he has his usual outfit on with a blue shirt, a red neckerchief, and a pack on his back.

"Why are we watching merlin, I mean no offense to you but I didn't think we would be watching you," said a puzzled Elyan. The warlock tried to come up with an excuse. I don't even know what it's going to show, he thought to himself. Or how it's going to show me.

What if it villainizes me? What are they going to think or worse say? What about Gaius? They'll surely show him accepting it and covering for me. And Lancelot did the same thing. What if he can't be a knight anymore? That's one of the most important things for him.

They see the merlin intro when they hear a deep voice starting to speak. 

Kilgharrah: No young man, no matter how great, can know his destiny. He cannot glimpse his part in the great story that is about to unfold. Like everyone, he must live and learn. And so it will be for the young warlock arriving at the gates of Camelot. A boy that will, in time, father the legend. His name: Merlin.

Dead silence.... a lot of shocked faces. "WARLOCK!?" shouts or rather roars Arthur (Like the dragon on the pendragon crest). A wide-eyed Merlin goes to the back and Lancelot automatically goes to stand in front of him. Leon seems conflicted and moves a hand to his sword but doesn't draw it yet. Lancelot does the same. Arthur seems shell-shocked and he's gaping like a fish. Gaius looks wary while still not looking as if he knew.