ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

It was monday morning. My first lesson started next week. I woke up in the light of the sun. I got out of bed and changed it formal muggle clothes. A black jeans with a light green blouse and a black blazer, some white sneakers and some jewellery. I got to the bathroom were I did my hair, makeup and brushed my teeth.

Before I could open the door, there was a soft knock on it. I opened it and saw Minerva stand in front of me.

"Goodmorning dear. Do you want to have breakfast with me in the Great Hall?" "I'd love to" I said with a smile on my face.

I packed my bag and walked with Minerva through the halls. "How do you like your room? Severus had spent almost the whole summer for you to make it perfect." She said with a smirk.

I grinned. "I think it's beautiful. I didn't know Severus was kind of that person. He told me yesterd-"

"Severus is not a open person. But you never need to give up hope with him. He will let you come into his live, he just need his time." She looked at me with a smile.

"Well, he told me yesterday that there was a staff meeting? How late and where?" "After breakfast at Albus office. We walk together to the meeting." We talked a bit more as we walked into the big hall. We sat at the teachers table and our food appear on our plates.

"Because you are new here, Robin. We need to sort you into a house. There are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. I'm head of Gryffindor house by the way."

I looked at her with a confused face. What are these houses? We never had that. "And why does everybody need to sort in one of them?" "It's because we have four houses and four parts here in Hogwarts. In the past, there were 4 great, strong witches and wizards. Rowena Ravenclaw, Helga Hufflepuff, Salazar Slytherin and Godric Gryffindor. Our houses are named after them. Our sorting head, will see what your qualities are and which house you're belong in. They all have something different."

"Okay, it makes sense now. When will we do that?" "After breakfast before the meeting in Albus office." I nodded and focussed at my food.

-

"Hello, Robin. Nice to meet you. You probably know me already, Albus Dumbledore." He stood up and we shook our hands.

"Did Minerva told tou about the sorting?" He said. "Yes, she did. She told me everything about it." I could hear Severus scoff at my words. Every head of there house needed to be at my sorting. At my suprise Severus was one of them. I quickly shot my head towards him, and he looked away. Probably already staring at me.

"Come take a seat here, Robin." I looked at the stool that stood in front of me and sat down. Minerva walked to me with a big hat. She placed it on my head and it began to speak.

"Mhm, creative, lived in France, loyalty is important. loves friends and family, bookworm, loves muggles and there music. Must be.."

"HUFFLEPUFF!"

Pomona Sprout ran up to me and have be the biggest and strongest hug. "I can't wait to see you with all the others!" She explained. I got out of her embrace and smiled to her.

"Well, shall we began with the meeting, I think the others are also here." Dumbledore said. We walked to a big table that was placed in his office. Some other professors already sitting there.I found my place next to Minerva and on my other side.. Severus.

After some seconds of silence, Albus began to speak. "First of all, I want you to welcome out new muggle studies professor, Robin Thompson. She is sorted in Hufflepuff. Robin, can you introduce yourself a little bit?" "Yes, ofcourse. Well, I'm Robin. And I'm 26 years old, andd I lived in France my whole live. Graduated from the Beauxbatons. And now I'm having a fresh start here as professor." I said with a bright smile on my face.

"Very well. Thank you Robin. Let's now really start with the meeting." Some tea appeared in front of us before Albus talked again. "As the most of you know now, Harry Potter turned 11 this year, so he will come to Hogwarts. We need to take care of him, because you-know-who is probably gonna return. We are not 100% sure of that, but it is possible. You don't have to worry because help and safety will always given at Hogwarts."

I looked at Minerva, who the hell was Harry Potter? I knew what he meant by 'you-know-who' because my family fought him. But died tragically. "You are free to go. Prepare yourself for your lessons next week. Good luck my professors." Dumbledore said before everyone began to leave.

Minerva was a fast walker so I needed to catch up. But as she walked around the corner. I bumped into someone and fell on the floor. The man turned around and I looked up, when I realized that I met eyes with Severus I quickly stood up. "I.. I'm so so sorry. I- you.. I didn't.." "well, watch were you are walking." He said and walked off, leaving me there.

I decided to leave the 'Harry Potter' thing, and focus on my work. I'll figure out soon.

I walked back to my room and began to unpack my stuff again. My plans for my lessons is happening tomorrow I think. I don't have to do much, so I'm getting all my time to do everything."

As soon it was already 10 pm. I had skip dinner at the Great hall. And didn't have food in my own room so, I needed to walk to the room for the professors.

I first slipped into my pyjama. Made of black thin material. I put on my black slippers with some little flowers on it.

after some minutes of searching I found the room. I opened the door and jumped as I saw him.

"What are you doing here at this time?" He asked. "Well I was buzzy with unpacking and forgot the time, I didn't have eaten yet. and I need to go to some store for food in my own room so I came here." I answered Severus who was sitting at the couch and reading some book. He nodded.

I walked to the fridge and opened it. There was some pasta. I picked it up and walked with it to the table, a lot smaller than in the Great Hall. With a flick of my wand, my food was warm enough to eat it.

There was a awkward silence between me and Severus. I could feel he wanted to say something but didn't.

"What are you doing here by the way?" I asked him to break the silence.

He looked at me up and down. "Not of your concern." He said after a while. I just rolled my eyes. And sat in the awkward silence again. I just ate my food and put some magic on it to do the dishes. I stood up and walked to the door.

"The next time you go out. Put some clothes on that don't reveal your underwear and.. bra.." he said without looking away from his book. I blushed, I was probably just red as a tomato. "Goodnight miss Thompson" he said as I opened the door. "Goodnight Severus" I said under my breath.

I ran towards my room and quickly got in. Walked to the bathroom brushed my teeth and got into bed under my sheets were nobody could see me. As soon my eyes closed and I fell into a deep sleep.

-

1308 words