Fɪʀsᴛ ʟᴇssᴏɴs

After I finished my food, I put a spell on it to do the dishes. I stood up and walked to the door. But before I left Severus spook. "The next time you go out. Put some clothes on that don't reveal your underwear and.. bra.."

I turned around and walked to him. Putting the book away from him. "Well, I think you don't mind. Do you Severus? I said as he sat up straight at the couch. "Only if you don't show others." He said with a smirk.

I slowly unbuttoned the first two buttons of my shirt. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap.

I put my arms around his neck as he began to unbutton my shirt. As he did the last button he began to put kisses on my jaw, to my neck and to my breasts. I let out a moan as he began to suck. Leaving many hickeys. As he let go of me, we locked eyes before leaning in. Kissing each other. I pulled Severus shirt over his head as he pulled my pants down. Leaving me only in my underwear and bra.

I felt him getting hard beneath me, I slowly began to ride him on his pants. Hearing a groan from him into my mouth. We fought with our tongues but he won, let him explore my mouth. After some moment he pulled away. "Don't taste me Robin." He said with lust in his eyes.

He stood up my legs around his waist. He layed me down on the couch and pulled his own pants and boxers down, revealing himself. His fingers got up to my underwear. "May I?"

I sat at my desk waiting for the students to come in while the dream of last weak won't go out of my mind. I didn't even know why I dreamed of it. I didn't even dare to come in the same space as Severus.

As the first students came in I got out of my mind. "Goodmorning students! I hope you had a nice holiday. I'm Robin Thompson as you might know now and today we're starting with muggle celebrities. I will give you some information about them, and the next lesson we're making something like a moodboard from one of the celebrities. I'll make the duos so you guys don't have to whisper at my lesson. Well let's begin." I said and began my first lesson.

As the class was reading in their books having information about some celebrities. As I was making the duos, the door of my class swung open. Revealing Severus.

"Professor Snape, what can I do for you?" I asked him. He didn't answer, but grabbed me by my arm and pulled me out of my own classroom.

"Severus what's wrong?" "I don't want to make you embarrassed in front of your whole class, but.. Uhmm.. You know.. I.. It doesn't matter anymore.." he said and stormed off before I could say something.

I stood a few seconds confused at the place where Severus leed me. I got back into my classroom, all eyes on me. "Please get back to work, the lesson will be over in 7 minutes." I said while working futher at the duos.

-

The day became to an end, I was sitting between Minerva and Severus like usually. Ignoring Severus scoffs at the conversation between me and Minerva.

I turned my head to Severus. "What did you want to ask earlier?" "I thought I said it doesn't matter anymore?" "Well, you did. But it looked important. How was your first day today?" I asked him. He looked at Minerva who was watching us with a smirk. Severus stood up and left the Great Hall.

"Well, then I don't ask anything anymore!" I yelled after him. "That would be great!" He yelled back. All the eyes were focused on me and then the whispers came. I sighed.

"I really don't know what to do with him.. " I said and Minerva patted my back. "I think he isn't that comfortable. Maybe you can get to know him a little bit?"

"I'm trying, since I got here. Maybe I can ask him to go with me to Hogsmeade or something? I just don't know. He's just avoiding me all the time, when I try to speak to him, he always find a way to ignore it." I said as I crossed my arms.

"It'll come alright dear. He's gonna be your friend someday." She said to me with a smile. We both stood up and walked to our rooms. We both said goodnight to each other as we walked in the rooms.

I changed into my pyjamas, a black short, with a dark green top. I put on the fireplace and picked a book that I had set in my bookcase. I also had made some tea and sat on my couch.

After an hour and a half, there was a knock at my door. Who would be here at this time? It's almost 11 pm? I got up and opened the door.

I met eyes with Severus who stood in my doorframe the second time this week. "What is it Severus?" I asked him, still irritated by how he did during dinner. "Do you want to come in?" He nodded and walked past me.

I closed the door and walked after him. "Can I sit here?" He swallowed nervously. I nodded and sat with him on the couch. I decided to ignore him and return to my book. But with him next to me, the dream repeated over and over again.

I could feel him stare and shift uncomfortable. I looked at him and raised a brow. "I'm sorry, your thoughts are really loud. I think that's my answer to my question from earlier." Now I was really confused. "Thank you for letting me in, but I need to go now. Goodnight" he said as he left.

what a confused man was that.

I got up from my couch and got into bed. Tomorrow was a new day with new answers.

-

1020 words