💌 ᵐᵉˢˢʸ 💌

Taehyung came inside the room, with a tray of breakfast in his hand, chuckling at the adorable sight of his husband.

Jungkook was lazily lying on the bed, cuddling with his Tata pillow. His tiny face was hidden inside the blanket, or what Koo likes to call 'Mr. Blankie'.

Taehyung placed the breakfast on the side table, and crouched to his baby's level.
He uplifted the blanket slightly, revealing Koo's mushy face, while his chubby cheeks had swollen up, due to rubbing it against the pillow. His lips were slight apart, revealing his bunny teeth, which unconsciously nibbled on his rosy lower lip.

Taehyung chuckled at how his baby had traces of drool, smeared against his lips. He embraced his tiny face and swiftly wiped off the drool.
"Love", Taehyung called. His first instinct was to pull away the Tata pillow, not liking how it was cuddling with his husband.

Jungkook whimpered, slowly shuffling, feeling the warmth leave his body.
"Mistew pillow", Koo whined, holding the pillow closer to himself.

"Baby, wake up", Taehyung slightly shook Jungkook, who shook his head in return.
He was about to shake him again, but Jungkook whined loudly, and pouted at his husband. "Five mowe minutes hubby", he grumbled, and shifted closer to Taehyung.

Suddenly the chairman had a small, sleeping, soft human boba ball on his lap.

Chuckling at his baby, Taehyung wrapped his arms around him protectively, stroking his waist.
He didn't had the heart to wake his husband up, especially when he asked for 'five mowe' minutes, with pouty lips and puppy eyes.

💌_💌

J

ungkook's lips parted slightly, letting the yawn escape his small mouth.
He rubbed his eyes with his sweater paws and stretched his arms.

Noticing that he was in Taehyung's arms, he looked up, suddenly met by the fond gaze of his husband.
"Good morning sleepy head", Taehyung smiled at him, and kissed his forehead.
"Goo' morning", Koo mumbled sleepily, prying his husband away from his lips, due to morning breath.

"What time is it now, Taetae ?", Jungkook asked, sitting straight on Taehyung's lap.
The chairman smiled at him, tucking his silky hair behind his hair.

"It's eleven in the morning baby", saying the sentence with a sweet smile, Taehyung pulled Jungkook in a kiss, not being able to handle how Koo was looking at him with his wide doe eyes, and his head tilted.

Jungkook whimpered softly, feeling his husband's suck on his rosy ones deeply. He smacked Taehyung's chest, making both of them pull away. "Why didn't you wake me up ?! It's so late now!", Koo huffed and tried to stand up, only to find himself being strangled in his husband's lap.

"Baby", Taehyung called sweetly, chuckling at Jungkook's pout, "I'm the chairman. I won't get fired for coming late. So stop worrying"
Saying that, he hovered over Jungkook and nuzzled into his nose, with his.

"But still-", Jungkook was cut off by Taehyung's kiss.
Koo broke out in a fit of giggles, feeling ticklish, when his husband ran his hand over his tummy.

"That's like my baby bun", Taehyung chuckled fondly, peppering his little one's face with kisses.

💌_💌

The door of the black car opened, followed by the exit of a tall man, clad in black suit. He nodded at the security who had their head hung low, as a sign of respect.

Walking towards the other side of the car, he opened the door. He extended his hand towards the pregnant male inside the car.

Jungkook passed a sweet smile to his husband, and took his hand, placing another hand below his baby bump. He was wearing a baggy baby yellow sweater, and an oversized black jeans.

Usually, the scene would've been quite the opposite. Jungkook, being the secretary, it was a rule for him, to open the car door for his boss.

But mama Koo has his own privileges.

Taehyung closed the door, while Jungkook stood beside him, admiring his office. He was absent for one month. Who knows what changes have been made ? Jungkook thought, sighing deeply.

"Let's go baby", Taehyung kissed Koo's forehead, earning a sweet smile from the younger.

"Goo' morning uncles", Jungkook wished the guards, passing a happy smile towards them. The guards chuckled and greeted him back, bowing towards him.

They walked inside the ground floor of the office, and that's when Jungkook felt something unusual.
The whole office was decorated with petals of flowers. Soft melody of an unfamiliar song brushed against the newly changed cushions and curtains of the ground floor.

Jungkook frowned, thinking about the reason of the sudden change. Taehyung, for sure, was a perfectionist, but he believed in more work and less extravagant design.

The floors seemed to be shining a bit too much today. He looked up, and asked his husband, "Hubby, did you renovate the office recently ?"

"No! It has been like this always", Taehyung answered too quickly, increasing Jungkook's confusion more.

The elevator stopped with a 'ting', as the chairman and his secretary stepped out of it.
Yoongi was standing there, with a soft smile on his face. He had missed Jungkook too.

"Granpa!", Koo giggled, hopping towards Yoongi, holding his baby bump with one hand for support.

Yoongi flattened his lips at the name. Jungkook giggled at that, and squished the older's bread cheeks, squealing softly.
"Baby", Taehyung whined, not liking the divertion of attention of his baby, from him, to an old man.

Yoongi suddenly eyed Taehyung, as if, trying to tell him something. Taehyung squinted his eyes, seeing the elder's eyes flicker towards his office room.

"Tata let's go", Koo tugged on his husband's shirt, cocking his head side to side, from Yoongi to Taehyung.

Jungkook pouted at them, and sadly hopped towards his husband's office room. His invisible flattened bunny ears suddenly perked up, when a foul smell hit his nose.

He waddled towards the office, and scrunch his nose up in disgust.

Leftovers of cup noodles on the couch, revolving chair having its spring out, papers messier than ever, table lamp half broken, ink leaking out of the printing machine, random pens rolling on the ground, and not to forget the half-drank beer cans and water bottles.

The room had gone through both the world wars, three storms and four million eras.

Jungkook blinked, disgust written all over his face. His hand went towards his belly, holding slight a bit tight, he screamed, "KIM TAEHYUNG!"