💌 ᶜʳᵃᵛⁱⁿᵍˢ 💌

Jungkook was currently sitting on their kitchen counter, dangling his legs, while fondling with his baby bump. He, now, could barely hug his belly, due to it's size.

"How's my lil baby doing in there ?", he smiled at his bump, grazing his soft palm over it. He was having ice-cream with eggplant pickle on it, as a topping.

He lifted his sweater a bit, revealing his bare baby bump. Tracing his hand over the stretch marks, he smiled. Inspite of being insecure about them in the begining, he now, was quite proud of those beauty matks. "Mama will take good care of you lil one", his eyes watered, a few drops of which, fell on his belly too.
He sniffled, rubbing his tiny button nose with his sweater paws.

He wiped the droplets off his belly, ever so softly, as if, his baby would start whining just by a small touch.

Jungkook was quite jealous of his husband, who would be able to kiss his baby, from the skin of belly. "That's not fair!", he would whine everytime he failed to kiss his baby.

Stuffing his mouth with cold bites, he again said, "Y'know baby, your dada went to his office again. He's a meanie, isn't he ?"
Pouting at his baby, the baby complained about his husband. He was sure that his baby was quite used to his complains now. Because everyday, the little one would just sit on their bed, and rant to his baby about each and everything their father did.

"He said it's really important. What can be more important than me ?", Koo demanded, puffing out a small 'hmph', while taking another spoonful of the ice-cream.

He stuffed his mouth with more angry bites, chomping and munching on the pickle, while smacking his lips. A frown adorned his tiny face, adding more mushiness to his chubby cheeks.

"Your mama isn't wrong baby. Nothing can ever be more important than him", Jungkook's head snapped towards the door of their kitchen, where he saw his hubby standing, leaning against the wall.

The chairman had his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, while his coat was dangling freely over his shoulder. Taehyung was looking at Jungkook as fondly as ever; enough to make the shorter male's puffed cheeks red like strawberries.

"Hubby", Jungkook called, his anger long forgotten, when he sniffed the addictive scent of his husband.
Taehyung smiled at that, and walked up to their counter, standing between his husband's legs.

"How was work ?", Jungkook asked, as Taehyung tilted his head upwards, for Koo to loosen his tie. Jungkook's hand automatically went towards his husband's neck, as he untied the piece of cloth. A habit they have developed over years.

"Stressful", Taehyung sighed, earning a small hum from Jungkook, who kept his husband's tie and coat on the couch.

Taehyung caressed his little one's cheeks softly, before averting his gaze towards his baby bump.
"You really need to get out soon champ. Dada is a mess without your mama", touching his forehead with Jungkook's belly, he murmured huskily, earning a sweet giggle from the pregnant male.

"Enough talk with my baby. Now go and freshen up", saying that, Jungkook hopped off, placing a quick kiss on his husband's cheek.

💌__💌

Taehyung quickly descended the stairs, but stopped soon, when he saw his husband waddle around their dining table with the dishes in his sweater paws.

Going upto the little one, he hugged him from the back, startling the shorter male in the process.
"Oh! Hi hubby", Jungkook greeted his husband, averting his gaze back to the table. A butler came by, placing the dishes on their own place. "Thank you uncle", Jungkook said with a huge smile, as the male dismissed himself with a curt bow.

Taehyung sat down, with Jungkook sitting on his lap. The shorter, in this span of few months, has grown a lot clingier than other times. And honestly, the chairman didn't mind it. He liked this side of Jungkook.

"Tata, try this! It's really tasty", Koo giggled, picking up the bowl of spicy fish stew, with nutella on it.

Taehyung himself wasn't a fan of sea food, and the chocolatey colour on the supposedly spicy food almost made him gag.

Koo held the bowl infront of his husband's lips, his sparkling doe eyes telling him to taste the dish. He nibbled on his lips, watiting eagerly for his husband to have the food. He had made it by himself, so naturally, he was excited about his hubby's reaction.

Taehyung couldn't resist the excited and hopeful look on his little one's tiny face

"Sure baby", he smiled when Koo giggled loudly, scooping a bit of the stew, along with the nuterlla, and shoved it inside his husband's mouth.

And now Taehyung knew what human feces taste like.

Inspite of the extremely distasteful mixture in his mouth, the chairman, instead, decided to focus on his husband, who was giggling loudly.
"Is it good ?", Koo asked excitedly. His lips were parted a bit, revealing his small bunny tooth. Taehyung gulped down the food in one go and smiled widely, "It is"

Jungkook squealed in tiny, bouncing on his hubby's lap, shoving his head into Taehyung's chest. The elder smiled at that, and placed a small kiss on his mushy cheeks, which now, were puffed out like a chimpunk's.

If Taehyung gets to see this smile of his angel, he's ready to taste human feces everyday, if that's possible. Jungkook was eating a bit too fast, while the chairman just sat there, admiring the beauty on his lap.

He placed his large hand on Koo's eight month's belly and placed a soft kissy on it.
Averting his gaze towards his baby, he saw the little one blushing heavily. "Cute", Taehyung muttered, wiping off the nutella, which was smeared on Koo's rosy lips.

He licked the nutella, nodding at the taste, "It tastes sweeter"

Jungkook blinked confusedly. Taehyung winked at him, making the realisation jump into the little one. Deep crimson colour spread all over his tiny face, as he whined loudly, shoving his fact into his hubby's chest.

"Aw! My baby is shy, hm ?", the chariman cooed, making Koo mutter out a small 'hmph' sound. "Tata meanie", Jungkook again whined.
Taehyung laughed loudly, completely forgetting about the failure of a lab experiment dish, he just tasted a few minutes ago.

Which gender do you guys want our little ball of fluff to be ?
:
<))>
_||_