ʚ♡⃛ɞ first time ʚ♡⃛ɞ

"After all that talking, I feel like you're finally ready to be used like the cute cumslut you are," Max growled, moving in to kiss their sub as soon as they arrived at his house.

"Mhm," the sub hummed, eagerly kissing back.
"That's not how i've told you to address me" Max whispered in the Bailey's ear. "Are you really that stupid?"

"I'm not stupid sir," Bailey said "Sorry sir, i'm just nervous."

Max pulled away and brought his hand to cup the Bailey's face.

"It's always a little nerve racking the first time you are with someone but I promise I will do my best to make this as good as possible," Max said.

"It's not just-" Bailey trailed off, looking down.

"Not just?"

"Not just my first time with you," he finished at a
whisper. "It's my first time with anyone."

Max raised an eyebrow at him.

"So all that talk and you're just a pretty little virgin?"
Bailey blushed and nodded.

"You sure had a lot to say for someone who's never had any experience, didn't you?"

Max reached his hand down and cupped the sub, causing him to gasp and climb onto Max's shoulders.

"I was waiting for someone I trusted," Bailey whimpered as the dom continued to rub them gently over his underwear. "You're the first person i've ever been this comfortable with," he managed to get up as Max picked him up and tossed him over his shoulder.

Bailey released a startled yelp and a peal of laughter as Max transported him to his bedroom and tossed him on his bed.

"I sincerely appreciate that trust," Max said with a half smile, before hardening. "Now be a good boy and strip for your master."

"S-strip," Bailey said, blinking.

"You've sent me paragraphs detailing how you want me to tie you up and torture you for hours. I'd say the first step to that is getting undressed."

"We're not going to actually d-do that are we," Bailey asked, turning pale. "I was-"

Max  chuckled and shook his head, coming to sit down next to him.

He leaned into kiss his neck while pulling at the bottom of his shirt. Bailey lifted his arms obediently and allowed Max to undress him.

"No," Max drawled into his ear before trailing kisses down down his jaw and chest. "How about we take it slow for the first time, puppy?"

Bailey nodded shakily as Max pushed him onto his back. With deft fingers Max hooked the band of Bailey's pants and pulled them off, leaving him in just his underwear.

"Such a pretty puppy," Max had said, leaning over the blushy and embarrassed pup in front of him. "You look beautiful," he added, sliding his hand up Baileys thigh.

Baileys breath caught and he grabbed his owners hand with slightly shaky fingers.

"Don't worry puppy," Max said. "I'm going to make you feel so good. You have nothing to worry about, okay?"

Bailey nodded and threw his head back as Max slid his hand into his underwear.

"So wet already?" Max said, as Bailey squirmed and pressed his legs together.

"S-sir," he stuttered.

"Spread your legs for me," Max said, leaning down to kiss the sub. "Let me feel you better." With his fingers Max began to rub Bailey, eliciting a moan.

"Wider puppy," Max growled. "You know you need me inside of you. Let me get there."

Bailey screwed his eyes shut and spread his knees.

"Good job puppy," Max praised. "You're already doing so well for me."