dinner, and perhaps a gift

"Is it true that you and Bakugou went out on a date, and then you got attacked by a villain??" Mina asked in a hushed whisper. At her words, all the girls in Y/N's room burst into giggles and looks of disbelief. Y/N showcased a proud smile, the corners of her eyes crinkled in laughter, "Sure did. Finessed a date with the bad boy."

Mina flopped back onto the bed, her legs kicking giddily, "In all honest opinion, Bakugou's really attractive."

"Yeah. Until he opens his mouth," Uraraka snicked, holding her palm to her lips, trying to drown her laughter. 

"And he makes the ugliest faces too!" Hagakure contributed, all the girls bursting out into light-hearted merriment. Y/N threw her head back, trying to conceal the blush that was creeping onto her pale face. Her hand drifted to her neck, tugging down the white bandage and itched the skin softly. The skin under was still a reddish lavender; a souvenir from that night. 

Tsuyu slapped her hand, "You shouldn't itch at it, Y/N. Obviously, his quirk left some lasting external damage so stop irritating it, ribbit."

Apologizing to her friend, Y/N stood up from her cushy bed and pulled open her drawer of snacks that she had restocked not even a day ago, "Anyone want snacks? I'm bored as shit."

"Maybe you should go bug Bakugou," Jirou said, leaning forward and accepting a bag of chips from Momo. 

"And leave you dumbasses to ravage my room? I think not."

"Perhaps he'll come to you?"

Momo had opened her mouth to say something, when a loud knock came from the door, "Oi, it's Katsuki. Open the damn door."

"Speak of the damn devil."

Y/N's mouth opened into a wide 'o' as she quickly ushered her friends into the closet and bathroom, "ONE SECOND!" 

"Hurry up. The black balls are getting soggy."

Mina let out a choke of laughter before being pushed into the bathroom.

The girl opened the door to reveal a disgruntled boy who held a cup of the same Okinawa boba tea they had gotten that night. 

"Are those the black..balls you were talking about?" Y/N asked, her eyes twinkling. Bakugou sighed, "Yeah. You didn't get to finish yours last time."

Accepting the cold drink, Y/N immediately stuck her straw into it and took a large sip, "You shouldn't have, Katsuki!"

"Yeah, I'm really starting to see that now," he shut his eyes with exasperation. Y/N could swear she saw a slightly pink color tint his cheeks before he turned around, "Just wanted to make sure you're not dead or anything."

Y/N sighed, "Really. Thanks. For a lot of things."

"Shut the hell up."

Bakugou stood still, his back still facing her. The only sound that could be heard was the occasional creaking of her door when she shifted her feet. 

"Anyway, meet me at the roof tonight. I need to speak to you."

Before he could respond, a loud thump came from Y/N's bathroom, followed by violent scuffling and Y/N blanched when she heard the unmistakable voice of Ashido Mina come from the room. 

"Are you seriously peeing right now, Hagakure??"

The ash-blond narrowed his eyes, "Did I just hear-"

"NOYOUDIDNOTSEEYOUTONIGHT!!" Y/N gave him a salute, "AND THANKS AGAIN!"

Slamming the door behind her, she left Bakugou standing there with an irritated smile etched on his face, "That stupid vampire."