Chapter Fifty-Two

5 months later (Also, WE HIT 30K READS! Thank you so much for the love on this story. In celebration, 2 chapters have been updated today <3)

~Lilia~
These past few months have been very good. My pregnancy has moved smoothly and my baby bump is huge. Blake has done a great job taking care of me whenever I feel sick or tired.

"Okay so what time are you coming?" I asked Alyssa in our phone call. "Maybe in 5?" I looked over to the clock on the kitchen wall, seeing 4:49pm. "That's good, see you then." I hung up.

I heard the front door open, seeing Blake walk in sweaty and tired. "How was practice?" I asked. "It was fine. I'm really tired though." He said as he sat down on the couch. I walked towards him and sat beside him.

"Guess what." He lifted his head to face me. "What?" "Lincoln, Alyssa, and Tyler are coming with the reveal." A small smile painted his face. He was still tired from practice but the effort he put was enough. I massaged his shoulders. "What are you hoping for?" He asked me. "A mini Blake." His laugh made his shoulder and my hands vibrate. "No. I hope for a mini you."

I laid my head on his thighs. His fingers ran through my hair. The doorbell rang. I took a deep breath. "You ready?" Blake asked me. I nodded as I lifted from his lap.

Blake opened the door as Alyssa and Lincoln each had a bag in their hands. "Okay b*tches we have one for Blake and one for Lilia so let's do this sh*t!" Lincoln yelled as he walked in, followed by Alyssa and Tyler holding Adrian.

Me and Blake sat on the couch with a pink bag and a blue bag in front of us. "So what's the difference?" I asked. "They both have different outfits with the gender color." Alyssa said.

I turned to Blake. "Which bag do you want?" I asked him. He looked between the bags, picking up the pink bag from the coffee table. I grabbed the blue bag.

I stared at it and so did Blake.
"OPEN IT ALREADY YOU WH*RES I CANT TAKE THE SUSPENSE!" Lincoln yelled.

We both each grabbed the tissues that covered the outfit inside.

I turned to Blake as he started back at me. "I'm not ready." I said. "It's going to be fine." Blake said to me.

We stared at each other as I reached into my bag.

I felt little shoes.

I pulled them out.

And saw..white?

"White shoes?" I turned to Alyssa. "The outfit is the color. Lincoln chose the shoes and beanie." She said as she rolled her eyes.

I closed my eyes as I felt my fingers lock around a small hanger. I lifted the outfit out of the bag.

Blake hugged my shoulders, causing my eyes to jump open.

A pink newborn outfit with the words 'New to the crew' was in front of me.

Alyssa and Lincoln shot confetti canons in our living room, and pink confetti showered above me and Blake.

Tears ran down my cheek as I held the pink outfit close to me. Blake lifted himself off my shoulders as he laid his forehead against mine. "Thank you so f*cking much." He said as small tears escaped his eyes.

"WAIT YOU HAVENT OPENED BLAKES BAG! ITS THE BEST ONE!" Lincoln yelled. Blake grabbed his bag and dug inside.

Blake pulled out a race suit exactly like Blake's and the one they gifted us 5 months ago but this time it was pink. On the back was printed the name we agreed on if the baby was a girl.

Elizabeth Fox.

Blake tugged onto the race suit, making him cry more. I chuckled at the scene. He held the race suit close to his heart, leaning down as tears fell.

"Thank you guys so much." He said. Tyler gave Blake a small hug. "Now she has 2 race suits for every race!" Alyssa cheered.

Just as Alyssa said that, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I grabbed onto Blake's thigh. "What's wrong?" He asked me. "I guess she just kicked me." I said.

"Omg we got a baby kick!" Lincoln yelled, fake fainting onto our couch.
"Dramatic b*tch." I muttered at him.

I got up from the couch to go to the kitchen and get orange juice. I got a class and placed it on the kitchen island as I poured myself juice. "So what do you plan to do now?" Alyssa asked me. "Well now that we know our baby is a girl, we can start decorating the nursery."

"I might've already started that." Blake said. "How if we didn't know the gender?" I questioned him. He went upstairs, and we all followed him.

He opened the door that was filled with white furniture. Pictures of past ultrasounds and pictures from my pregnancy photo shoot hung against the wall. "Blake. Oh my god this is..." I had no words to express.

"I couldn't decorate it much because I didn't know I would be having a daughter but I thought a simple color like white would be good to match." He said. I hugged him tight at his effort.
He always seems to surprise with new ways.

"I'm jealous. Can I move in?" Lincoln asked. I chuckled at him. "Absolutely not."

"I mean if you're okay with hearing Lilia at night then be our guest." Blake said with no filter.

I hit his chest. "Blake Fox!" I yelled. "Never mind, I'll stay at my own." Lincoln walked out of the room like a traumatized child who had just walked in on their parents.
"Look what you did to the poor boy!" I said to Blake. "Boy? He's older than me!"

We kept arguing back and forth. "So I think that's our cue to leave." Alyssa said.
I forgot they were still here.