Bokuto's annoying - bokuaka - slight angst

This has a happy ending. I was going to do smut but someone said there isn't a lot of argument stories that don't end in sex so I'll cater to the non perv side of wattpad today :) this is very cringy btw

Akaashi's POV:

"You're acting like a child, Bokuto!" I yelled

"Stop treating me like one all the time then!" Bokuto retaliated

"How can I?! Whether it's doing the dishes or paying for parking or any other regular task, you can't seem to get it right! Everyday since school I've been sweeping up your mess and now your a grown man and I'm doing the same fucking thing years later!"

"Yeah sorry I can't complete everything to complete perfection all the time. Sorry you're such a whiny bitch that can't function if somethings out of line"

"What did you just call me?"

"You heard me. I want to sleep in with you on our day off? Nope I gotta go and clean the whole house. Maybe I want to make you dinner for when you arrive home? Too many dishes it's a no"

"What are you talking about now"

"Do you even like me at all? Do you just want to make me miserable? I don't understand at all.." Bokuto said, slightly calmer now. I paused for a moment, taking in what was said for the first time in that argument. Usually I'd calm down and and end this, but for some reason I just couldn't shake it off. I couldn't understand why I should feel guilty. I was 100% in the right, or so I thought.

Bokuto's POV:

I noticed that Akaashi didn't reply. I could tell I hit a nerve with him. It was too late to take back anything that either of us said, so I took it upon myself to call it a night.

"Akaashi" I said, moving closer to him "let's just-"

I didn't even let him finish.I punched him square in the face, the remorse not kicking in until afterwards.

"Why did you flinch?" I asked. He was bleeding sure, but there's no need for him to be scared like that

"W-what? You punched me! Are you crazy?!" He retaliated, obviously hiding something

"He hurts you doesn't he.."

"Yeah, you do!"

"I'll get him, don't worry Bokuto"

"Get who? You really need to stop watching tiktok. Anyways I'm sorry for what I said. Im willing you forgive you for nearly knocking me out if we can let this slide"

"Sure. I'm sorry too"

420 words

Guys I'm sorry this was just so cringe in my head but I didn't want to scrap it so I ended it like that (sorry if you don't get it). I'll actually finish one properly soon once I've gotten my flow back.