Chapter 3

"Why would Blingo say that...Gah...." Zack covered his face with a pillow hiding his red rotten cheeks. Zack realized that by this time he probably should have been at the zombie hangout. All the zombies meet up there everyday to see who survived the night, if one moshling doesn't show up well...they all know what happened. Zack was dreading having to go down to tell Blingo that he was leaving. He wouldn't want him to worry even if he had told him something extremely offensive and said he was cute at the same time. "You know what! I won't tell Blingo! I'm still angry at him and besides this is my house! I shouldn't have to tell him where I'm going!" Thought Zack.

Zack crawled out of his shattered window trying his best not to touch the shards. Zack was climbing out of a two story building he had to be careful. Zack found the lowest point on the building and jumped down to another window where he then hopped down to the floor. "Phew! Good thing I'm already dead!" Zack made his way over to the zombie hangout to meetup with his friends.

"Bobby! You're here!!" Said Zack. "Good to see you Binspin! Hey...have you seen Dustbin? I know he's usually late but it's already been a while...." Said Bobby. Zack responded, "Bobby.....yesterday..." Zack began to tear up. "yesterday, I saw Dustbin.....he....he...." Zack trembled, at this point he was sobbing and leaving puddles of green tears. "....Z-Zack...?" Bobby responded. "Dustbin was shot..." They both stood in silence as they mourned their friend. "I- think I need some time alone...." Said Bobby.

The realization hit Zack that life wasn't the same. Zack had been living peacefully all this time, he thought if he ever encountered a living moshling they would spare him. No, Zack's friends were dead. Zack wasn't just a "normal moshling", he was a zombie who would be hunted. All his friends would die one by one and there was nothing he could do.