Chapter 4

this ones 4 u @bunbun877 💪💪🙏

Zack sat by himself at the hangout, still mourning. As much as he disliked Dustbin, he missed him. Zack had found himself crying, his hands wet with his tears. He left the hangout quickly, he wasn't trying to spoil his reputation by crying in public. "sniff...sniff", Zack walked home silently, tears streaming down his face. The realization of what the world has really come to hit him hard and it was too much for him.

Zack arrived home, opening his door with his eyes wet, puffy, and red. Blingo was sitting on the old ripped couch, his head laid back staring at the ceiling. His head turned as soon as he hear the door shut. He had noticed that Zack had been crying and immediately stood to go talk to him. "Z-Zack i'm sorry I-I didn't to make you cry, i'm so sorry I didn't mean it really!" Zack replied, his voice cracking "No it's not you...I went to see the other zombies..." he paused "I'm gonna be hunted for the rest of my life aren't I..." His tears started flowing again as he wiped his eyes faster and faster. Blingo grabbed his hands and held them down and looked him in the eyes. They both stared, Zack still sniffling. The tension in the room increased as they both leaned in glancing at each others lips. Their lips touched, pressing harder and harder. Blingo pushed Zack to the wall kissing him more passionately. He backed up for a second, looking Zack in the eye until Zack pushed him off, grabbing Blingo's hand, leading him upstairs.

Zack opened the door to his room, pulling Blingo inside looking at his red face and surprised eyes. Zack leaned in again and they continued to make out, Blingo pushing him down onto the bed. Zack gave him lustful eyes as Blingo shut the door.

Thudding could be heard from downstairs of Zack's house, Monstro city silent with only grunts being heard. Any moshling could see inside Zack's broken window but they didn't care at that moment. Zack and Blingo were exploring each others bodies and getting to know each other deeply. The only thing on their mind was each other.

Blingo layed on the bed, Zack cuddling right next to him. It was still bright outside but both Zack and Blingo were drained. Blingo reached up to close the curtains and laid down as him and Zack fell asleep.