The Guy Inside the Bar- Park Sunghoon

" Y/n, I have something to tell you. "

" Really, Wooyoung? What is it? Is it a surprise for me? Or a surprise for the both of us since it's our anniversary? Please tell it to me now! I'm so exci--"

" Y/n, we need to break up. "

" H-Huh? W-Wooyoung, you're so funny! Hahahah! What a nice prank to pull on me! Let's look at the surroundings if there's a camera--"

" I'm serious. Let's break up. "

" Wooyoung, your jokes are nothing on me! I know you too much! Hahhaha! "

" Y/n! Wake up! I'm sorry but we need to break up!" Wooyoung said as he shook her to wake her up.

" Woo...your jokes are not funny anymore. "

" I-I'm sorry...p-please...listen...w-we n-need to break up..." Wooyoung said as he started to tear up.

" Jung Wooyoung...is that true? Tell me it's a joke."

" I'm s-sorry, Y/n. We need to b-break up. I...I have a hidden relationship--"

*SLAP!

" Who is it? Tell me! "

" I...I have a secret relationship w-with S-San."

" M-My v-very o-own older b-brother? Seriously, Jung Wooyoung ?"

" I'm sorry--"

*SLAP!

" Leave. And leave my brother alone. Don't come back again. Or else I'll make sure that this is the last time you'll visit us. "

" Y/n, I'm-- "

" LEAVE! LEAVE THE FCK OUT! " Y/n said as she's trying to stop her tears.

As Wooyoung silently and sadly walked away, Y/n sat on the ground, crying her whole heart out for being betrayed by her boyfriend and her very own brother.

She keeps crying and swearing how messed up is her life until it started to rain hard.

She just let herself to be soaked under the rain, while she's crying because she still loves him.

She walked quietly under the rain, people looking at her, some were pitied for her since they know what happened when a person starts to be like that, some were giving her a helping hand but pushed them away.

She walked and walked until she found herself standing at a bar and didn't hesitate to come in, completely soaked. The guard asked her if she's okay and needs help but she refused. She walked to an empty table and called a waiter.

" Waiter! "

" What do you want to-- Ma'am! Are you okay? Wait! I'll get some towel for you! "