Chapter 1 - Beginning

Skip this if you already read the sneak peek at Yoonjin Collection

Kim Seokjin, famous cold CEO being forced by his grandfather to give him a grandchild. Due to his coldness towards people, many of them are afraid to approach him and at the same time, he is not interested in such a relationship. He is to focus on work and only work is on his mind.

One day, he is called to attend dinner with his grandfather. As the dinner goes on, his grandfather started to tell him his true intentions

"So.. how's your life?"

"Good."

"No.. I mean your love's life?"

"Why does Grandy want to know?"

"Okay. I'll just go directly to the point."

Seokjin only look at him

"I want a grandchild."

"What?!"

They having a staring competition with each other

"That's impossible," Seokjin speak first

"It's not. Listen.. you'll be turning 30 by the end of this year.."

"So?"

"I want you to be happy Seokjin-ah.."

"I'm happy, Grandy"

"No. You need a partner in your life. Someone who you can shower you with love."

"I got you already... so I.."

"Seokjin.. Grandy will go at any time. So.. before I leave at least I can see your child."

"I don't have any Grandy."

"Look for one then."

"Nah.. I don't have time to do that. This is ridiculous."

"Ridiculous or not, I need you to give me a grandchild and get married. No arguing and I want you to do it before your birthday!"

"But.. how can I..."

"I don't know what you will do and I don't care. Whether the girl or boy you want to marry, it doesn't matter. What I want is a grandchild, that's it."

"Okay, okay. But.. It's been a while since I didn't go on a date."

"So?"

Seokjin keep quiet

"Well.. I got this person.. I met him during the day I'm recovering at Daegu."

"That place." Seokjin seems disgusting since he is a city boy

"He is nice and Grandy loves him. Why don't you try it? I can ask Hoseok to.."

"Nah.. it's fine Grandy."

Time Skip

Seokjin leaves with no other option. In those weeks, he kept thinking about this problem and finally, he decided to marry the person that his grandfather told him. His name is Min Yoongi. Just an ordinary guy and of course Seokjin doesn't like him. He just does it because of his grandfather. No feelings. 2 months later, they officially married with a contract. They'll divorce when Yoongi delivers a baby.

Min Yoongi, a pretty boy from Daegu, is just an ordinary person. Easy to approach and love to help others. He worked as an office worker before he got married to Seokjin and now he is fully huswife. At home (he and Seokjin's house) he always does housework even though they got a maid (they call her Halmoni) He also treats Seokjin nicely but Seokjin always acts cold towards him. They didn't sleep in the same room (How do they make out? They stayed at Yoongi's room mostly and after they finished Seokjin will leave for his room.) Every day, Seokjin will ask Yoongi to check himself and if he hasn't yet, he will ask Halmoni to buy him some pills and give it to Yoongi. After 5 months of trying, Yoongi finally became pregnant.