Chapter 10 - Panic

Shortly after, as Seokjin help him laying down and tuck he in, Yoongi speak again

"What is it?"

"Yoongi.."

"What? I want to know. Is that important? Is that about me?"

"Yoongi.."

"Seokjin.. about me?"

"Yes. Yes about you."

"Okay."

Yoongi can see how uneasy look at Seokjin face

"Well.. Seokjin. If you are tried to look after me you can just leave me. I'm fine"

"What? No, no, no. It's not like that. It's just.. just.."

"What?"

"... I don't know how to say."

Yoongi didn't answer.

"... look I'm sorry if this makes you remember something that you don't want to but.. but.. before the accident.."

"Yeah?"

"Before the accident, do you know about.. about.."

"What?"

"... your pregnancy?"

"I'm what?"

"You don't know?"

"I'm pregnant?"

"Yeah.. I mean at that time. You miscarriage and lose the baby."

"I.. I.. Seokjin.. I really don't.. I'm sorry." Yoongi is shaking and start to cry

Seokjin come closer to his chest

"Hey.. ssh.. ssh.. it's okay"

"No I'm sorry. I don't know. I really don't know. I'm sorry for not taking care of myself. If I know I will protect them. I'm sorry... I.."

"Yoongi.."

"No hyung... it's all my fault. I didn't protect myself.. I.."

"Yoongi stop"

"No hyung. You must be angry wi..."

"Yoongi, I said stop. Stop it okay."

Yoong stop and only his sobbing can be heard

"Look.. I'm sorry okay. That day.. it's all my fault. Not you.. me, Yoongi. Me. I killed the baby and almost killed you both. I'm regret  and feel bad especially towards you. You.. you getting hurt because of me. I should take the blame. The doctor said it might hard for you to get pregnant again. I'm so sorry."

"I-I did?"

"What?"

"I can't pregnant again?"

"No, no, no. It's just hard because you being hit quite hard during the accident."

"Then.. leave me hyung."

"What?"

"Leave me. Divorce me."

"What? No, no, no.. Yoongi. I love you."

"But I can't.."

"Yoongi.. I will not do that. You are love of my life."

"What if your grandpa want another but I can't get pregnant?"

"Yoongi.. you can bare a child."

"What if I can't?"

"Yoongi.. let.. let's not talk about it. I'm sure you will be. Next time.."

"Just leave me hyung or.. find another person. I'm.."

"Yoongi.. what are you talking about. I will not finding anyone. It just only you. I just want you to become a father to my child.. only you. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for making you like this."

Yoongi become quite and still sobbing on Seokjin chest

"I will not leave you." Seokjin assures him
.
.
.

1 year later, during that time Yoongi didn't think much about his pregnancy anymore. They live as usual but then something hit him up again when he heard grandpa asking Seokjin about another child. He heard everything on how his grandpa want second child of Seokjin. Seokjin explain about Yoongi's condition and he can't promise to give anything. His granpa seems understand but also clearing that if they can it will be great.

Since that day, Yoongi start to make sure he can give another baby even Seokjin didn't ask for it. Yes, Seokjin didn't tell him anything about his grandpa told him. It start become Yoongi's worries when he felt pressure to get pregnant again even he know he can't anymore. He try everything he could do until one day he slow talk to Seokjin to marry another person who can give him a child and that makes Seokjin angry.

They fight over it and makes Yoongi cry. He didn't mean to but if that's the only option then he will let Seokjin to marry another one. It became a question for Seokjin because of that sudden and shocking query. He then slowly talk go Yoongi about he that lead him to doing that. At first, Yoongi didn't tell him but after being asked again and again, he finally told him the reason.

Seokjin suddenly feel bad and really didn't expect that issue pressure Yoongi so much. At the end, Seokjin able to console Yoongi that it is okay if they can't have another child. He assure him that his grandpa will understand and Yoongi believe him but still he want to give a child. He don't want to give up yet.

.
.
.