Ikuzono-Hold me

Mukuro woke in a cold sweat, she held herself tightly and began to sob. In the near silence, screams echoed around her, bullets rained from the sky, and blood was shed. She let out a quiet sob and squeezed her eyes shut. Her nails dug into her skin as she felt as if she was back on the battlefield, the constant yet unpredictable popping of gunfire, thick clouds of smoke, and ash. It felt like soot and iron were forcing their way into her lungs as the stench of gunpowder and blood filled the air.

The quiet noise of Mukuro crying woke her girlfriend up, and she quickly realized the situation. She soon sat beside Mukuro, who seemed too distraught to notice her. She lightly cupped Mukuro's cheeks, realizing that the poor girl was shaking like a leaf

"Mukuro!" Sayaka said urgently.

The sensation of hands holding her cheeks snapped the soldier out of it and she soon leaned into Sayaka's touch. Sayaka moved her hands from her face, hearing Mukuro whimper quietly,

"...please...hold me" Mukuro mumbled quietly and Sayaka obliged. Sayaka wasted no time and wrapped her arms around Mukuro's waist, pulling her onto her lap. Mukuro clung to her desperately and buried her face into Sayaka's neck.

"Do you want to talk about what just happened?" She asked softly and Mukuro couldn't answer. She gave Mukuro time to respond and when she didn't she started to speak again "Alright, it's okay honey, you don't need to say anything until you're ready to."

Mukuro made a small noise of appreciation and Sayaka kissed the top of Mukuro's head. From where Mukuro was she could feel Sayaka's heartbeat. It was calming to her, Sayaka is warm and alive, in fact, she's softly rocking Mukuro on her lap as she presses gentle kisses to her scalp and humming quietly.

"I'm here, I've got you" she cooed and Mukuro simply melted into her arms. She noticed Mukuro had stopped shaking and had calmed down considerably, though she was still shaken up.
She kissed the top of Mukuro's head and squeezed her lightly
"Look up here," Sayaka said and Mukuro moved slightly to look at the other teen. Sayaka lightly ran one hand up her side, making sure that she didn't stop touching Mukuro with both hands. She cupped her cheek with one hand and kept her grip on her waist tight with the other. She used her thumb to lightly stroke her lover's bottom lip. "Can I?"
Mukuro nodded and closed her eyes. Sayaka leaned in, pressing her lips to Mukuro's, and closed her eyes. She pulled away and opened her eyes, lightly rubbing her cheek with her thumb as Mukuro opened her eyes. She looked into her eyes and saw Mukuro lean in. "I spoil you." The shorter girl chuckled, getting a confused hum from Mukuro who opened her eyes "Come here," The noirette closed her eyes and leaned in more. Sayaka leaned in and kissed Mukuro again. The kiss lasted longer and than the last one and was less chaste, though not heated. Mukuro was the first one to pull away. She looked at Sayaka expectantly and she leaned in to kiss the top of her head.
"You gave me what I wanted, sweetheart," Mukuro pressed her face right back into Sayaka's neck and Sayaka hummed quietly "I love you, Mukuro."

"Love you too" She mumbled into Sayaka's neck, after a while, Sayaka spoke again

"Are you ready to talk yet?" She asked gently "You don't have to talk if you're not ready or if you don't want to" Mukuro shook her head into Sayaka's neck "Alright, you don't have to say anything, sweetpea, do you think you can go back to bed?"

"...Yeah... just don't let me go..."

"Alright, do you wanna sleep here, or do you want to sleep in my bed?"

"...yours."

"Okay, stand up, I'll hold your hand if you want, Muku"

"Thank you" Mukuro grabbed Sayaka's hand and stood

"I know you'd do the same thing for me without a second thought so of course, I'd do this for you. You don't need to thank me"

Sayaka stood and held Mukuro's hand affectionately. They soon walked over to the bed and laid in the bed, cuddling up to each other. Sayaka kissed the top of her girlfriend's head, she pressed her face into Mukuro's hair lovingly as she closed her eyes.

"I've got you, baby, I've got you and I'm not letting go"

Mukuro nodded into her chest and soon drifted into a comfortable, dreamless, sleep after whispering 'Goodnight Puppy' and getting 'Sweet dreams, lieutenant' in return