Content and Updates

Hello! I'm more than cheerful you've decided to read this "book".🥳

I've concluded that the best way to give updates, author notes and to clarify doubts would be to do it all in the first chapter!

I will be constantly updating this specific chapter with updates on the story and other clarifications.

The main reason I'm doing this is that I feel that author notes can ruin the immersion of the story and even though I'm doing this for fun or could also come off less "professional".

But I would love nothing more than to talk with you guys in the comments!🖤🖤🖤

CLARIFICATIONS:
The first clarification I'd like to make is about Midoriya's aunt (Ilizabeth). She is made up just to "spice things up", so basically she's fanon but she is going to play a significant role in the story.

•For ❗️CHAPTER 4❗️I want to state that the students have received their costumes before Battle Trial Arc and All Might will meet the students at the battleground, not in the classroom. I will not be following every small detail because of my own reasons so I hope it makes sense.

• "Amaimono" means the sweet one or even sweetheart.😏

• Y/N's quirk is based on chakras. I apologise if I offend anyone who is interested in the topic by giving false information on it but it's just based on chakras, not a copy-paste.
This table is what I'm referring to when I write about her quirk.

UPDATES:23/08/2021: I'm so sorry I wasn't able to upload the past 2 WEEKS

UPDATES:
23/08/2021: I'm so sorry I wasn't able to upload the past 2 WEEKS. Life is crazy and I'll need some more time but thank you so much for the support!🖤  80VIEWS😵🥰🥳🤩
08/08/2021: Chapter 3 is up! Can't believe I've managed to with this hectic week, it is a short chapter because I've been planning the story's structure, so it won't be a whole-blown circus.🖤 views-40🥳🤩

31/07/2021: Hey! Chapter 2 is up! Hope you enjoy it. 🖤 I'm gonna try to make this a slow burn and not a slow pain in the ass, so I'll make chapters lengthier but more progressive.

29/07/2021: I'm so happy I've gotten 12 views! My bday was on the 25th and I'm extremely grateful, thank you all!🖤 The second chapter should be up in hopefully less than three days.