Chapter 4

Author POV

Ayanokoji: C-Comrade, teach you just fucking cut there heads off.

The usual calm and emotionless expression of Ayanokoji was now changed into one of fear and disgust looking like he was about to vomit from the bodies.

Lelouch:Don't worry Ayanokoji he isn't going to hurt you.

Lelouch patted him on the back and helped him dust off his pants after he fell.

Lucifer: That's correct I'm not here to hurt you Ayanokoji I'm just here to ask you something.

Lucifer patiently sat down on his chair motioning for Ayanokoji to come over. He listened and slowly walked over to Lucifer still cautious.

Lucifer: I am Lucifer as Lelouch has told me I'm the father of all devils and I should looking something like this.

Lucifer was slowly surrounded by a black smoke trapping him inside, sounds of ripping and tearing were heard by both Lelouch and Ayanokoji and when the smoke cleared a red skinned creature with Black horns and a tail was before them.

Even Lelouch was surprised by the sudden backing up slightly.

Lucifer:Is this what Lucifer is supposed to look like.

He snarled at them as both boys started to sweat and back away even more from the sheer pressure.

Before they could get any more terrified The black smoke surrounded Lucifer again. He popped back out in his black suit and styled black hair.

Ayanokoji: I must be dreaming.

He rubbed his eyes but was still speaking in his emotionless tone.

Lucifer: I wanna make you a simple offer Ayanokoji, I'm not sure if you know of your heritage but your one of my brethren a fallen angel.

Lucifer kicked one leg over his other making him crossed legged. Ayanokoji's face showed something other than fear as it now had one of surprise.

Ayanokoji: I would ask how you know that but according to you your Lucifer so I'm guessing your like all knowing or something.

Ayanokoji wiped surprised look off his face and stuffed his hands in his pocket.

Ayanokoji: So what exactly is this deal.

Lucifer grinned a bit as he looked at Ayanokoji.

Lucifer: It's very simple mr Ayanokoji I'm currently planning on taking over all three realms. Heaven, earth and the underworld. I want you to become a strategist for my army and in return you will be treated as family and protected by anyone trying to kill you for being a fallen.

Lelouch also looked surprised as he wasn't told the plan yet.

Lelouch: Master what are these Realms taking over them who are we fighting.

Lelouch has already made the decision to completely submit to Lucifer seeing his overwhelming power.

Lucifer chuckled slightly before looking over at Lelouch.

Lucifer:Yes Lelouch my plan is to take over the three realms as I like to call them. The three realms are earth the underworld the place where the demons and devils live then there's heaven where the angels and my father used to live.

His face saddened slightly talking about his dead father but he brightened up again looking over to Ayanokoji.

Lucifer:So Mr Ayanokoji what's your answer.

The young man seemed dee in thought until he let out a dramatically long sigh.

Ayanokoji: I don't really know what to say Uh I guess I submit to you boss.

He looked over at Lucifer with those dead eyes taking his hands out of his pocket and putting them behind his neck.

Lucifer: Well that's great how I want you all to wait for me at the front gates. Now back to your seats.

He watched both boys go and sit back down Ayanokoji trying to avoid the still frozen but headless bodies. Lucifer snapped his finger and erased all existence of the three boys no one will ever recall they even existed all photos videos memories have been erased.

He unfreezes time and looks around the class.

Lucifer: Now class today we are learning about the history of the catholic religion more specifically the crusades.

Meanwhile.

A certain white haired vampire was cringing holding his head.

???:Uhhh what's this pain.

The small boy held his hands up to his head until it clicked the only time he had ever felt this pain was when he couldn't completely control his time powers.

Suddenly a very scary thought made its way into his mind.

???:Someone Just froze time.

The little boy escaped from the small box and ran out the room screaming for his President.

Back to Lucifer

Lucifer: Ok class Pope Urban II wanted to war against the Muslims to reclaim the holy land so he called all the Christians in Europe to lead a crusade against them. This would go down in history as the first crusade.

He pointed to the picture on the board of many soldiers with crosses on there arms.

 Lucifer: now everyone turn to page 112 of your textbooks so we can read the passage about Pope urban II

Suddenly a white haired boy burst through the door making everyone turn to him.

???:who is he.

???:Hes kind of cute.

Some of the girls quietly talked to themselves, the red haired devil Rias and the black haired devil Souna both shot out of there seats.

Rias:G-Gasper what are you doing here.

The boy breathed heavy as he tried to speak.

Gasper: s-someone stopped time p-president.

He had his hands in his knees as he tried to regain his breath. Suddenly he noticed the President wasn't responding, she actually looked frozen. He looked up and saw Lucifer looking down on him.

Lucifer:So you can sense when I stop time boy.

Hey everyone just wanted to get another chapter out to ease the pain of not having a couple for a month... again my bad.
I'm gonna continue to post more chapters to ease your guys desire for reading.