Chapter 5

Lucifer POV

I looked down at the pale boy who started shaking.

Lucifer:So you can sense when I stop time boy that's an interesting ability you have there.

I watched boy try to back away but hit his back on the door I shut with telekinesis.

???:W-Who are you.

I grinned and looked down at the boy my red eyes glowing.

Lucifer: I am what you all know as Lucifer father of all fallen angels it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Mr?

He picked the boy up off the ground and dusted him off.

???:L-Lucifer fallen angels.

The boy looked even more terrified as he gazed up at me.

Lucifer: There's no need to be afraid I shall unfreeze your friends here if you would like.

I pointed over to Miss Gremory and the student council President.

???:Y-Yes sir that would be great.

The little boy bowed his head before me making me chuckle.

Lucifer: of course.

I snap my fingers and the two girls start moving around again in the same mood as before.

Author POV

Rias: Gasper what's going on.

The red head ran over over to gasper as did sona, they both checked up on the light skinned vampire making sure he was ok.

Gasper:M-Miss President b-behind you.

The boy pointed towards Lucifer who was happily smiling with Lelouch and Ayanokoji at his sides.

Sona turned around and was confused when she saw Mr L/N and her two classmates.

Sona:What's going on here Mr L/N?

She questioned him while looking at the three men suspiciously.

Lucifer: Well miss Sona I was stopping time to deal with a little issue.

His smiled started to turn into a creepy grin as he opened up a portal to the void taking the three boys heads out.

Memories started to rush back into sona's as she saw the three heads of the boys frozen in terrified expressions.

Gasper almost threw up having to cover his mouth, Rias looked behind her and had the same reactions as Sona memories flooded into her mind about the three boys who were now nothing more than decapitated heads.

Lucifer grin stretched more as his shape teeth started to show.

Lucifer:They should not have gotten in my way now there nothing but flesh under my boot HAHAHAH.

The roomed dropped several degrees as everyone that was in the room became horrified including Lelouch and Ayanokoji

Gasper:I think I'm gonna puke.

The boy turned his head away and vomited on the floor. Rias and sona with there superior sense of power they saw the red and black aura coming off there teacher.

In a matter of seconds the kind and loving teacher turned into a monster.

Lucifer started walking towards them crushing all three of the heads under his feet. He bent down to the three people sitting on the floor licking his lips.

Lucifer:Now little devils let's not have our first encounter to be a fight.

Lucifer pet the head of both the girls as his terrifying face and aura vanished replaced by the kind teacher with an approachable face. The girls Almost doubted what they saw but the three red piles of brain matter on the floor proved otherwise.

Rias:W-What do you want you m-monster.

Both Rias and sona were shaking like tree branches in the wind. Ayanokoji looked over to Lelouch with a horrified face.

Ayanokoji:Does he normally do this.

Lelouch shook his head and took a few deep breaths to calm himself.

Lelouch:No I've only know him since the start of class.

Lelouch walked past Ayanokoji and got on one knee next to Lucifer.

Lelouch:Shall I erase there memories master?

Lucifer looked down to the black haired boy impressed with his dedication to serve.

Lucifer:There's no need for that right ladies.

The horrific Aura returned for a second frightening the two girls.

Sona:O-Of course not Mr L/N

The usual calm and collected student council President was biting her lip to keep out from screaming.

Lelouch: As you wish my master.

Lelouch got up and stood beside Lucifer, Ayanokoji also came over standing in the same position as lelouch.

Sona: What is it exactly that you want Mr L/N

Sona did all the talking and Rias tried to comfort the still sick to his stomach Gasper.

Lucifer went back to his chair his two subordinates to the side of him. He crossed his legs and folded his hands.

Lucifer: I would like the person in charge of the devil army to have a meeting with me right her.

He smiled at the two girls waiting for a response.

Sona:When exactly would you like this meeting to take place.

Lucifer grinned and started to laugh to himself his creepy grin and aura flaring up.

Lucifer: HAHAHAHA, OH MISS SONA FOR YOUR SAFETY I SUGGEST YOU CALL THEM IMMEDIATELY.

—————————————————————

Hello everyone Author man back, I have two things to ask

1-I'm thinking about making a new story(The chapters would be very slow and not affect this story what so ever.) it would have an insane mc maybe something to do with a peerage or maybe just some crazy guy gets power that would be the mc.

2-Would you guys be Interested in fan service chapters, they could be 18+ or just wholesome relationship chapters that don't affect the story at all. They would be pretty short (500-600 words) and regular chapters would always have priority. If you guys would enjoy something like this list some of the characters you would like to see in the comments.(explain the scenario if you want and if it's gonna be 18+ or not.)