3 AM

Alice slowly creeps over to Kirito's room opening his door. She steps inside and heads over to Kirito. Kirito is sound asleep snoring like no tomorrow.
Alice taps Kirito on the shoulder, "Kirito wake up".
Kirito slowly opens his eyes, "Hey Alice aren't you suppose to be sleeping it's kind of late".
Alice and Kirito both look at the alarm clock as it strikes 3:00 AM. Alice whispers to him "Kirito is it okay if I can sleep with you tonight on your bed" as she blushes. Kirito scratches the back of his head with a nervous laugh and says "I mean if you want Alice I don't really care I know it's your first day in the real world". Alice smiles and lays beside Kirito hugging him. Kirito yawns and puts his arm around Alice and quietly says "I just hope Asuna doesn't find out that your sleeping next to me haha".
They both laugh a bit and let out a sigh. Alice looks at Kirito and kisses him on the cheek. Kirito is shocked that Alice kissed him. Alice gets on top of Kirito and takes off her blue dress and is now only wearing a blue bra. Kirito yells "ALICE WHAT THE HE—". Alice slowly covers Kirito's mouth with her hand and tells him to shush, she removes her hand slowly and Kirito doesn't know what to say, "Take it off Kirito". "T-take what off???!" Alice slaps Kirito, "Hmph how stupid can you be idiot, take my bra off". "L-listen Alice I swear if Asuna finds about this I'm sending you back to the Underworld!" Kirito slowly wraps his arm over Alice's back and unclips her bra and tossing it over his bed. Blood rushed to Kirito's cheeks and his whole face turned red. In front of Kirito's face were two large breasts covered by Alice's arms. "W-why are you looking at me like that Kirito am I doing something wrong is that not how your people do it in the real world? Kirito's face got even redder he let out a sigh and said "N-n-no it's not that it's just I've never had sex before haha". That was a lie and Kirito knew it, back in SAO him and Asuna did it once (SAO CHAPTER 16.5) and after that he never did it again. The only difference was that was in VR this time it's real life. Alice spoke quietly and smiled "It will be the first for both of us then.." Alice slowly pulled down her underwear and tossed them to the floor, Kirito then pulled down his pants and took off his underwear aswell. "Will you quit staring at me already Kirito!" "S-sorry." As of now they were both fully naked and Kirito was debating on what to do. Kirito closed his eyes and plunged his penis into Alice's vagina. Alice let out a soft moan, Kirito opened his eyes and placed his hands on Alice's hips while she moved up and down on his penis. "A-Alice does it feel good..." "Ahhh K-Kirito it f-feels so good you inside me". Alice's moans were getting louder as Kirito went deeper into Alice's vagina. "Ah h-harder ahmph.. Kirito... d-deeper I want to feel you." It was getting hotter Kirito was having flashbacks to the time he had sex with Asuna in Aincrad his head was filled with heatwaves and exploding fireworks again. He was breathing heavily as Alice moved up and down. Kirito took his hands off Alice's hips and started playing with her breasts that were softer then a pillow. Kirito began going harder and more aggressive pulling out and plunging his penis back into Alice's vagina rocking her body back and forth. Alice cried out "Oh-h K-k this is the sp-pot...ahhh!" Kirito thought to himself this feels way better than in VR. He continued playing with her breasts and started sucking on Alice's large pink nipples. Alice let out a loud moan and shouted "K-Kirito I-I'm gonna explode ah.. ahh!" He stopped playing with her large breasts and forced his penis all the way to the top roots of Alice's vagina "Ahh.. K-Kirito it feels so good k-keep going don't stop I love it!" Alice was moaning louder then ever now. Kirito shouted "A-Alice AHHH!! I'M GONNA CU-", he was almost at his limit he pulled out and then let his semen flow all over Alice, her whole body was covered in it. Kirito was out of breath he looked over at Alice covered with semen leaned over and kissed her on the cheek "That felt amazing". They were both covered in sweat. Alice looked at Kirito blushed and said "That was fun Kirito I'm glad I got to show you what I really wanted to do with you all this time..." Alice cuddled next to Kirito and slept happily that night.

Next Morning
—————————
Kirito and Alice rushed to put their clothes on as they heard footsteps coming closer to Kirito's room. Suguha yelled "Kazuto! Alice! breakfast is ready come and get it!!" Suguha opened Kirito's door and was suprised that Alice was there in his room. She giggled and said "Kazuto what's Alice doing in your room?" Kirito nervously replied "Oh-h uhhh nothing she was just trying to wake me up hahaha". "Oh oki Kazuto just wanted to let you know breakfast is done!!!" she then shut the door. Alice and Kirito looked at eachother and let out a relief sigh..