𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 : 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆

❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆. ❞

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

"xingqiu, wait up!"

the navy blue-haired boy in school uniform looked back to see his friend, mei, waving to him while running to catch up with him. xingqiu stopped his footsteps and turned around fully, his eyes never leaving hers as she put her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath.

she probably ran from the class after cleaning it.

"you okay?" he asked quietly, patting her back a little. she finally stood up fully after a few minutes, stretching her arms and fixing her uniform which got messy while she was running. she fixed the sleeve of her light pink cardigan gave him a small smile.

"yup! should we go to the café now?"

"yeah, let's go."

the two students walked silently to their destination, only exchanging small smiles and glances here and there. they arrived at the café not long after, as their school wasn't too far from their destination. they ordered their drinks and food and found a place to sit near the windows.

mei's bright blue eyes brightened up when her cheesecake and iced caramel macchiato arrived, making xingqiu chuckle quietly while getting ready to eat his quiche. they exchanged some talking while eating, asking about each other's day and homework.

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

"so, what did you want to ask me?" mei questioned him while sipping her beverage, making xingqiu freeze and sigh quietly. he put his utensils down and looked into her eyes. his intense gaze made her nervous as he stayed quiet.

"xingqiu?"

"i-i like you, a lot. would you like to be my girlfriend?"

he confessed as a blush crept up to his cheeks. mei's eyes widened as her pink blush dusted her cheeks. it was a silent staring battle as he waited for her answer. they felt like it was just the two of them. they felt like they were in their world. it felt like the world went silent and was anticipating her answer. her fingers fiddled around the hem of her cardigan and her eyes were fixated on her drink in front of her which she suddenly found interesting.

mei was waiting for his confession for a long time. she already has a crush on him since they met for the first time. but now, that he's confessing, she's at loss for words. she really couldn't believe her ears, and it took a while before she was able to process the fact that xingqiu likes her, and that he's asking her to be his girlfriend.

she sighs quietly and beams at him, finally looking back to those soft golden eyes. she nods happily at him as he beamed back at her. he reaches for her hand and intertwined their fingers together.

"i love you."

"i love you too."

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。