𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐎𝐍 - 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆

❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆

❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆. ❞

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

ah yes, exam week.

the dreadful week of high school where exams are everywhere and students began to weigh options to jump of a cliff or continue their studies. although it was still a week left before the dreadful week starts, students has started organizing their notes, finishing delayed schoolwork, and studying until the next sun rises and they relies they've been pulling an all-nighter.

of course, the study group, such as xiangling, chongyun, xingqiu, mei, and aether have been studying in various free time they have to get good grades. xingqiu finally joined the study group to study after decades of the other four members waiting. to which, of course, mei was proud, aether sighed of relief, xiangling and chongyun shouting a "finally!" that was very loud when xingqiu came to them to study together.

weekends were filled with studying in someone's house (instead of the library) to be able to be loud, because sadly they can get quite loud shouting the formulas or reciting their history memorizations and usually ends with a sleepover since they would be too tired to walk back to their homes. on weekdays they would finish u assignments together and have their own private tutor lessons.

it was sunday, exactly one week before exam week. whilst other people had probably just woken up, the study group had been awake at seven in the morning. still dressed in their clothes the day before when they, of course, slept over at mei's house. to say the living room was a mess was an understatement. it was a disaster.

books and papers were scattered on the floor, stationaries were all jumbled up. colorful sticky notes and folders could be seen as well. it looked like a tornado came over and made a mess afterwards. the study group was already immersed with writing. now, they were trying to solve some math questions from a review they got from school. some were doing it with ease, like mei, while others had more difficulty, like xingqiu.

xingqiu was always like this. before exam period, he would be reading fictional books until dawn but when time suddenly past by and it was exam period, he instead had his nose buried in school books. this usually makes mei frustrated and gives him a glare while xingiqu would be sweatdropping and apologizing hundreds of times before mei forgives him.

"need some help ?"

a frustrated xingqiu looks up to the source of voice who he guessed was asking him. his guess proved right when he saw his beloved girlfriend, mei, looking back at him with a smile. the book lover blinked a few times before frantically nodding a yes many times. a small giggle escaped her small mouth before sitting closer to him and scanning the said review.

"which one do you need helo with ?" mei gave him a side glance while flipping through the pages of the worksheet

"all of them, please."