Part-8

Yeri-  Hello honey. Your outside I'm coming.
Y/n- What happend?
Yeri: my husband is here he came here to take me on a date.
She is smile widely that's great I smiled at her
Yeri: when are you leaving it's almost 6:30 p.m.
Y/n: I have some work you live first have a nice evening
Yeri: ok bye girl see you

I waved at her and I started to work on my papers suddenly my phone started to buzz and smile formed on my lips as I saw the caller ID
Y/n: Hey Nayeon
Naeun: aunty it's me
Y/n: why you called me
Naeun: Aunty when are you coming I miss you.
I sighed.

Y/n: very soon Naeun
Nayeon: hey you are always coming late I am worried about you
Y/n:  it's not like that I will manage to come early.
It's a lie I looked at the piles of paper on the table

Nayeon: promise me
Y/n: sorry I can't do that
Nayeon: how could you-

Suddenly my phone went off I searched for my phone charger.
Y/n: I should work now

                                 Time skip

I stretched my arms as my whole body was aching I was on second floor as I didn't have a printer in my office I had to type all the documents and reports in the computer and finally print it out I looked at my watch and groaned as it showed 1 a.m. I started typing fast I as I wanted to finish this work fast.

??: Y/n
I was started at the sudden voice and quickly got up.
Y/n: B-boss
Baekhyun: what are you doing here.

He looked at the computer
Baek: Oh so Mr Kim give you work I nodded at him. He slides a chair near mine and sat on it
Baek: let's work together
Y/n: no boss I will do it
Baek: this is my company too I am your boss so be quiet and let me help you.

He smiled at me and pulled me down on chair I started to work with him and he was indeed fast it was now it was 2:30 a.m. and my eyelids were heavy I can't tolerate it

                                Author pov

Baekhyun looked at his right side as he felt something heavy on his shoulders and smiled widely as he found out you were sleeping on his shoulders the work was finished he wanted to wake you up but seeing your tired face he denied it little did he know that he was staring at you for almost 10 minutes. Unknowingly he leaned towards your face and stayed at your lips.

Baek: you are so beautiful Y/n
You whiend in sleep as you felt hotbreath against your face you clutched tighter on his shoulders not wanting to wake up

Baek: sleep well jagi

                               Next morning
                                     Y/n pov

I slowly opened my eyes feeling fresh suddenly my eyes got wide as I saw myself in my own room.
Y/n: wait I was in office .
Nayeon: Mr Byun brought u here and  he told that you can take leave for today
Y/n: What!!
Nayeon: Yep
Y/n: and what about u
Nayeon: i am leaving now Naeun is waiting for me and breakfast is in the kitchen.

I nodded at her and saw her going out of the room. I took a long shower and wore my clothes which were recently bought

 I took a long shower and wore my clothes which were recently bought

I decided to explore this city. I wore my sneakers and went outside.

I smiled widely seen the city more closer I usually didn't get to see the main places of the city and decided to take a bus to go to the mall.

                             Time skip

I felt relieved as I had fun exploring all the places. I even bought gifts for Nayeon and Naeun.
Y/n: I can't wait to see their reaction.
I chuckled.

??: I am sorry please don't kill me

I suddenly turn around as I heard someone breaking voice. I gulped and started walking away as I didn't want to get in trouble.

??:  help me

I looked towards the dark alley it was evening, every one walked away leaving me staring at the dark alley.
I heard a gunshot and some screams I gasped as I saw the unknown man coming from the dark alley. I am sure he saw me. I started to walk faster but his steps were coming closer until I gave up as I was about to turn back he grabbed my hand and dragged me into another alley making my shopping bags slip from my hand.

TAEHYUNG: DON'T YOU THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE RAN AWAY, SWEETHEART.

TAEHYUNG: BY THE WAY, DID YOU SLEEP WELL LAST NIGHT ON HIS SHOULDER.

*******************************************
Hi my babies. How are you all hope you are fine I am really really so so so so so sorry for making you wait for almost three months. I am really super sorry guys I didn't want to make you wait for so long but my health issues didn't help. So guys I made you wait for so long so now I am really gonna update as fast as possible and complete this book for you guys love you all . And again I am sorry.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜