Part- 11

Listen to Let me down slowly by Alec Benjamin.

Taehyung: I need you in my office. Right now!

You slowly opened the door and saw him sitting on the couch. His stares were on the floor he was controlling is his anger.
Y/n: Mr Kim
You quickly turned your gaze down when he stares shift on you.
Taehyung: how could you be so irresponsible Y/n.
Butterflies swarmed in your stomach when he called your name. The same feeling you had three years ago came back.
Taehyung: come here
He smirked as he saw you hesitantly taking steps towards him. You flinched as he suddenly grabbed your hand.
Taehyung: your fingers are healing pretty well, you need a punishment for your mistake.
Y/n: but Mr Kim I don't know who-
Taehyung: I didn't ask you for further explanation.
He pulled you towards him making your land on his lap, your heart stop for a moment when your face was few inches away from him. Tears filled your eyes as your finally close to him. Taehyung surely got triggered when you looked into his eyes with love you, You hissed in pain when he pulled your hair down making you look up.
Taehyung: you are forgetting that you are married Jeon! You surely are whipped for your boss. Am I right?
He licked his lips as he stares went on your neck you let out a whimper  when his hands started to caress your body. Your body was liking his touch. Taehyung leaned closer towards you and planted a soft kiss on your neck. He chuckled.
Taehyung: I like you Y/n
He grabbed your chin and making you look at him.
Taehyung: you are such a good girl.

Taehyung felt some unwanted feeling in his heart when he let you stare in his eyes.
Taehyung: It will be fun to play
Taehyung: BE MINE

Y/n: you mean toy right?
He chuckled
Taehyung: smart girl
You took a deep breath controlling not to cry.
Y/n: I don't want to
He smirked
Taehyung: time will tell sweetheart

This is not your Taehyung you hated this side of him.
Taehyung: it's fun to have a affair with a married woman.
Y/n: you are such a jerk.
Taehyung: you wanna be hard to get Huh?
He suddenly grab your waist and pull a string making the curtains off the office roll-up. The workers working in front of his office  looked at both of you through the glass. Your heart dropped in your stomach as you feel there disgusting stares at you.
Y/n: Taehyung let me go
Taehyung: secretary wants to hook up with her boss this is very bad isn't it darling.
Taehyung removed his hand from your waist and you quickly stood up.

Taehyung: I will change your mind.

Taehyung smirked while seeing you going out of the office, he looked outside at his workers as they had a  shocked face.
Taehyung: she has to come back to me.

He took out his phone and dial someone's number.
Taehyung: Jeon Y/n..... I want her details within a hour.

************************************

Yeri: why are you crying Y/n.
You shook your head and cried in her arms she tried to calm you will rubbing your back.
Yeri: Mr Kim did something.
You nodded your head.
Y/n: he tried to harass me and now everybody thinks that I was the one who seduced him.
Yeri: don't worry I trust you. It's not gonna work but still you have to report him....
Y/n: No! I need this job.

You broke the hug and wipe your tears Yeri: let's go to the canteen and have some lunch.
You nodded your head your phone suddenly popping up the notification on your screen unlock of your phone and saw someone message from an unknown number.

*****************************************

Hey everyone. Hope you liked this part.
Just a reminder
I'm leaving a clue about who the mastermind is in every chapter.
Bye
Love you all