Chapter 1 Beginning (Sakura )

9/3/2015
    Hi my name is Sakura and I'm 16 this year, I am the princess of Golden Kingdom and everyone admires me but what are these wealth worth when I have no freedom

    Today Father also known as King Golden told me horrible news. It turns out that the strongest Charming Kingdom and King Charming had set his eyes on my beauty and sent a proposal. I would be engaged to Prince Shaoran, his son. I was so angry and sad. I asked myself why was I engaged to a Prince I have never met or knew I only believed in true love.

    "Father can you please call off the engagement?" I pleaded. "Sakura it's recorded since the ancient times that we owe the Charming Kingdom for their kind deeds and there was a promise that the first girl born into the Golden Kingdom would be the wife of their prince!" father replied angrily. "But father......" "No objections it has been decided!" Father said storming off.

    I felt devastated, I stared into empty space just then, the best idea struck me I could at least sneak out of the palace and see the city and find true love rather than sitting in the palace waiting to get randomly engaged and freedom stolen from me.

    Finally, it was the day for me to sneak out I dug a hole in the ground and tunneled out of the palace. I put on commoner clothes, put on a mask and went into the city.

    I'm sorry that I deleted the first chapter of the previous story as I was unsatisfied with it but I came up with a better story hope you enjoy