Bombs & Bibles (Ziall Horlik/Larry Stylinson AU)

(BoyxBoy):

From one extreme to another.

Zayn is an extremist in his religion, acting through very extreme acts, terrorism. He runs a a group of terrorists, being the leader, and in charge, but for a different reason. They don't bomb random places and kill innocent people, they simply act against any racial stero type, or something that is too mind blinding. 

Niall is the son of a Preist, in one of the most well known Churches. On September 13th, he'll be annoucned as the new Preist, taking his Father's shoes, as it was a role that passed down their family. His Father has strict rules, as does the Church, but that's the way Niall was brought up. Niall has to keep the straight rules on the tip of the bar, and run the Church correctly, but his Father has other plans, and gives him orders on what to do. 

Zayn doesn't like the influence the Church is having on the society.

So he strikes.

Warning: This is a VERY CONTROVERSIAL fan fiction. I'm a Muslim myself. I don't want to look forward for any hate, if you don't like something like that, then please do not read. There will be racial slurs, swears, smut, angst, terrorism, the mention of religions and stuff along that. Please I am not looking forward to hate, or offending any religion. 

Some religons in this MAY be exaggerated, and I will let you know where and when along the story that occurs. This is a very rough topic, so please just try to understand, and not judge and enjoy thr story.