From hurt to happy

Hey so I have nothing to say only that there's not allot of smut in this chapter but at the end a little bit Enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________________________________PREVIOUSLY (Outside perspective)

They walk to the door, and Sara sees Zari and Astra standing there.

"Omg Astra is her to!" Sara said whispered yelled to Ava. "I see you Sara open up!" Zari yelled, "okay!" Sara said while opening the door. "Heyy" Sara said like everything is ok.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

SARA'S POV

"Hey! Who's that?" Zari said really fast. "She..she's my..I'm daiting her." I blurted out not knowing how Ava would react, I looked over to her, she's smiling 'okay that's a good sign' I thought.

"Since when do you date again?" Astra said curious. "Since I met Ava" I said. "Ava nice name, what's you're last name?" Zari said happy because she now knows her name now. "Sharpe, Ava sharpe" she said, ready to shake hands with.

Zari shakes Ava's hand, but cleaned her hand with some kind of shit I don't know what it was. I looked with a confused face. "What? You just had sex I don't remember witch hand she used." She said like it was normal.

"You watched us have sex!?" I said mad. Ava was smiling but I don't know why, I'll find out why. "Yeah we watched you guys since you were making a smoothie together, it was so cute but then it got hot really quick" Astra said confessing that she watched the whole time.

"But anyways Sara I just want you to know that you should take thinks slow because-" I cut her off. "Stop it now, don't talk about her!" I said mad at Zari. "Ok but just be careful" Zari said and walked away with Astra.

AVA'S POV

Who was the girl Sara didn't want to talk about? Did something happen to Sara? Is it some ex? I needed answers but I couldn't ask about al that I just met her so I just said. "So we are dating know huh?" I said trying to hide I was curious about 'her'. "I mean yeah, only if you want to" "ofcours I want to Sara" I said quickly.

"Ok great!" She said sounding happy. But I needed to ask "who was the girl you're friend Zari couldn't talk about?" I said scared of how she would react. "Ohh I don't really want to talk about her, she..she's my um ex" her face went from happy to sad. "It's ok Sara we don't have to talk about her" I said, getting closer to her and hugging her.

SARA'S POV

She hugged me tight and I let tears fall, I didn't like getting emotional in front of people, but this is Ava and I need to tell about my ex and what she did to me. "Ava is it ok if I tell you about her?" "only if you want to, Sara" she said cupping her hands on my cheeks.

"Can we sit down on the couch?" "Yeah sure". We sit on the couch, I took a deep breath and started talking.

(guys just want you to know that it's not Nyssa like league and shit but more like a 'if you don't do that you get hurt' kind of Nyssa, anyways back to the story!)

"Ok, it started four years ago when I met Nyssa. She came over to me and we started talking, we went to her apartment and talked and laughed. We became girlfriends and it was all fun until a year later" I took another deep breath. "She told me that I couldn't hang out with my friends anymore and that I only could go outside for grocery and other important things, I needed to stay inside with her where she could see me. When it was night I usually tried to sneak out, but when she caught me it got bad, she slapped me in the face and told me that if I'd do it again that it was going to hurt more" I couldn't keep my tears stop from falling anymore, Ava hugged me tightly and I got back to the story."she dragged me to bed and did things to me you shouldn't know. I didn't try to sneak out for two weeks, but then when it was two weeks after.I tried again, I got choked from behind and she said 'what did I tell you if you'd try sneaking out again' I answered, scared for my live 'it was going to hurt more if I tried again' I was pulled to the bathroom and got slapped and punched it hurted al over my body. Lucky for me that I had my phone in my pocket and she didn't notice she locked the door and left I pulled out my phone and texted the group chat Zari, John, Nate and behrad I told them short that I'm locked up in nyssa's bathroom and that she's hurting me since two weeks ago. They called the police as soon as they got the text. Nyssa was going to prison for many many years but she was rich so she only needed to go for 5 years, I lived at Oliver's the guy from the gym for 3 years and then bought this apartment and since I met Oliver's I did workouts and martial arts almost every day. And now I'm here with you, happy".

I looked up to Ava and saw her crying really bad, I was still crying to but I needed to calm her down. "Hey Ava it's okay, I'm okay now" I said cupping her face. "I'm so sorry, Sara"she said trying to wipe her tears away.

"Hey it's not you're fault Aves" she smiled a little because of the nickname, i smiled back and gave her a short kiss full of love. "You shouldn't be the one comforting me i should be comforting you."
"it's okay Ava im happy to do it" I said.

She gave me a very long meaningful kiss. I pulled back and gasped "omg if it's four years ago and she needed to be in the prison for five years that means she will get out in one year!" I said loosing control "hey Sara! It's okay I'll be here with you she can't hurt you I'll protect, forever I promise."

Ava said, I only focused on her for a few seconds until I said. "Pinky promise?" I pulled out my pinky she pulled out her pinky and said. "Pinky promise" she locked hers with mine and smiled.

"Im tired" I said before drifting away

AVA'S POV

Wow..I did not expect this al today, but she's okay now and I will be here with her so nothing can happen. I pulled her up bridal stile and walked over to the bedroom, I laid her down and pulled of her shoes. I put them next to the bed.

Im going to the bathroom really quickly to brush my teeth. I got back into the bedroom and pulled of my clothes and changed into pjs. I heard a voice behind me "wow you look so beautiful" she said.
"Sara I thought you were sleeping"
"I was but I woke up"
"Ofcours you did"
"Can you change my clothes to?" She said with a smirk.
"Fine which one do you want" i said pulling out two of her pjs. One with long pajama pants and a shirt and one with shorts and a thin shirt, knowing Sara a little I know she's going to pick the last one and I was right she picked that one.

I came over to her and pulled of her pants off and put on the shorts. "Can you sit up for me?" I asked "Sure" she said smirking. I pulled of her shirt and looked into her eyes while my hands ran over to her back, she shivered at the touch I smiled and threw her bra away.

I tried not to look but she saw that I wanted to, "you can look aves" she said smiling, I then gave up and looked at her beautiful boobs. I could look at them four ours but I knew she was tired so I tried to put on her shirt but she took my neck and pulled me down on top of her.

"You're tired Sara come on go sleep" i said. "Well I'm not so tired I can do a few rounds" she said teasing me with her hands al over my body, I gave up again and said "ughh..fine!" I said kissing her rough and put my tongue in her mouth she was shocked I could, tell but she gave into it.

I pulled of my shirt and pants. I then pulled of her shorts and kissed her whole body. Eventually I came to her underwear and looked up she nodded with her head, she pulled up her hips so I could pull off her underwear. I came up to her ear and said "im never going to hurt you, baby" she smiled at me knowing what I meant.

"Ohh but you can hurt me tonight" she said smiling like an idiot, I giggled and said, "as you wish" I said and without her knowing I put two fingers inside her, she gasped at the sudden feeling but it turned into a moan as I start pumping inside of her.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hi so if you have any hate about Nyssa in this story I don't really give a fuck but if you liked this then you're welcome to say something:)