54.Creature of the seas

Killer x Mermaid!Reader
Warning: contains cursing (for obvious reasons *cough* Kidd *cough*)

I'm not sure if the mermaid in the picture is actually a mermaid or a siren; just know that I used the creature only for reference, so I apologize for my possible mistake. And, please, don't mind the man with her.

Again, if you have a better idea for the title, don't be afraid to comment.

Probably gonna make a part two if you guys want.

Thank you for your support🥰
~~~~~~~~~~

"What the fuck d'you want?"

"We've docked."

"Fucking finally." As Kidd reached the deck, though, his calm face changed back to the usual scowl. "I can't see shit. What the fu-"

"Captain! Captain! You have to come and see too." a man panted, before pointing to the group of huddled pirates on the other side of the ship.

As the three approached the group, they noticed their companions were talking to someone.

"You live here?"

"Yeah." The feminine voice was smooth like silk as it responded the numerous questions. And it managed to draw Killer's attention in a peculiar way. "Oh, hi to you too."

"Holy fuck, a mermaid..." was the blond's thought as soon as his hidden eyes landed on her. "She's-"

"Doll, you live here? Then, show us around." Kidd commanded.

"Sir, I ca-"

"Sir? I'm not old! Just... just call me 'Captain'." The red-haired young man looked elsewhere, a blush barely present on his cheeks, but one could tell he was still bothered by the creature's beauty.

"Then... Captain... I can't transform my tail."

"Killer, you bring her." The male landed next to the girl, his eyes drinking in her form before turning to his men. "Doc, you come too. And bring three others. Let's go."

"SURE!"

The 'Massacre Soldier' too left the Victoria Punk, his muscular and imposing form standing right beside the rock she was sitting on.

"N-No, wait!"

"What?"

"I-It's dangerous to g-"

"I don't fucking care!" the redhead exclaimed before stomping away and towards the entrance of the dimly lit cavern.

The masked vice-captain sighed, knowing his friend would listen to absolutely no one... as usual.
"Is there something we should be aware of?"

"Um, yeah." His silence prompted her to continue. "Actually, there's a man on this island. He... He arrived yesterday."

"He's alone?!" one of the crew questioned in surprise.

"Yes."

"What's he like??"

"Yeah, I wanna know!"

"Yeah, yea-"

"Shut the fuck up!"
Apparently, Kidd was still there, seemingly interested in what the beautiful girl had to say.

"Did you see him? Can you describe him?" Killer asked in a gentle tone.

"I've only seen him from afar, but I think he's a swordsman."

"How could you tell?" another pirate inquired.

"Are ya a dumbass, man?" the companion next to him sweatdropped.