Alot Of Explaining To Do!

Kibas pov

I woke up with a pain in my head. I ran my hand through the soft quilt. At least I'm in bed. Wait bed!

I shot up. Why am I in bed? What happened at the class Trail?

"bout time you woke up sleepyhead" I heard Rai mutter "no need to worry. I took care of everything"

"so the class Trails over?" I asked.

"yes the killer was little miss bodyguard" he muttered.

I felt my heart sink. So miwas dead too. This isn't fair!

"how about instead of feeling regret for something you couldn't control just go to the dining hall. You've got alot of explaining to do" that's right! They all saw rai. This isn't good. I better go explain things to them.

I ran downstairs and was immediately met with the glares of my classmates.

"I guess I got alot of explaining to do huh?" I laughed nervously.

"your darn right you do!" kalya placed her hands on her hips.

"alright" I sat down with a sigh "you see I've always had a voice in my head called Rai. He's always been the smarter one. The one who kept me out of trouble. I always thought that he was just my imaginary friend but clearly he's more than that"

"it sounds like you have D.I.DS man" neku muttered.

"my mom has that!" I gasped. I never even considered that I might be sick. Man I feel like a idiot!

"enough of this crap!" jakku marched up to me and grabbed me by the shirt "you basturd! I won't forgive you for the way you talked to me"

"please it wasn't him jakku it was Rai" willow whimpered.

"I don't care!" he yelled "either way he got miwa killed"

"no he didn't" jojo placed a hand on his shoulder "the only person who got herself killed was miwa when she decided to comitt murder and you should count yourself lucky that we don't hold the fact that you tried to get us all executed against you. Now get your hands off my friend"

He scoffed and threw me to the ground "I hate you all!" he growled "I hope you all pay for what you done!" he stormed off in tears.

"scumbag" jojo spat.

"don't say that!" I said firmly "jakkus just upset about miwa. I'm sure he'll get over it"

"you really impressed me out there" Jim jumped down from the table and smiled at me "your Kindhearted and brave but yet your other side is cold and logical. I wish I could be like you"

"oh Umm thank you!" I said blushing slightly. I'm not used to being complemented like that!

I wrapped my arms around jojo and Jim "I like you guy. Let's hang out!"