🥀Blood brothers

Tw: mentions of auditory hallucinations, nightmares,, Insomnia. (Also the voices in techno's head✨)

It had always been hard for Wilbur to sleep, not too hard but enough to hinder his schedule. And something was off, he'd been avoiding it more than ever now.
It never sat well with techno, the rare occasion he did get up, he'd see Wilbur staying up. Techno thought he could watched his brother's pattern to see if this was just a coincidence. as Dadza put dinner on the table, wilbur was happy, talking, peppy. Even made snarky comments on his little brother, tommy. Which of course, made tommy curse Wilbur out, but Wilbur was off, any time Phil was there, he'd act normal; even with a turn of their backs, though. It made his mannerisms change, slower, like he'd been hiding it from Phil. When their dinner had been finished, Wilbur had left to his room, saying goodnight with a half hazard wave. Techno stayed in the dining room, though. Watching as tommy Left, running up the stairs to get back to a game he'd been playing as quick as possible. Phil had yelled out, already cleaning the plates,, a
"Slow down, you just ate you could hurt your stomach!" techno looked at his dad for a moment, squinting his eyes and standing next to him.
"Not only that, there's the risk of acid reflux, falling down the flight of stairs which could cause multiple concussions that make you more susceptible to permanent d-" he got cut off from a laugh from Philza, just looked at techno. To which he looked back with a pretty blank slate expression.

"Jesus, mate, I don't want to traumatize him"
"But it's true-?"
"BuT hEs A KiD. You tell him that and he'll never run again"
"I doubt that" Techno gave a huff, then looked down at the others hands, "Phil" he said simply, which earned a soft
"Yeah?" from the other, looking up just as Techno had been putting his long, pink colored hair up in a bun,

"Let me wash them. You did a lot today, go rest." more of a command than anything, the monotone voice didn't help, neither did the height difference. Phil had fluttered his wings, looked at techno for a moment before giving a joking,
"Less work for me" and a laugh as he dried his hands "But seriously, big help. thanks, techno." his ear twitched, about to give a soft nod before being pulled down by his arm. Phil giving him a kiss on the forehead, and a "Goodnight" before stepping away. Techno gave a soft exhale, the sound of water running filling his ears,, having them twitch as a strand of hair came loose, huffing it out of his own face.
Finishing the dishes in a couple minutes, sacking them atop each other, drying his hands and stepping away, pausing for a moment, leaned on the table as voices in his head fought, fogging his mind. His ADHD didn't help, just constant "EEEE" which Phil called tinnitus, but to be fair it was probably overlapping single 'E's in his head, exhaling as the rest of them made violent quotes from videogames, or just straight up begging for bloodshed. it wasn't long after they'd quieted down that Wilbur's door opened again.
Techno turned his head, just to see his brother trying to be quiet as he snuck out of his room, shutting the door carefully.
Wilbur had been staying in his room until he had heard everyone leave just to Avoid that uncomfortable talk that would eventually have to happen. His footsteps easily muted on carpet, just to look up and flinch. It had been dark out, so all he'd seen was the reflection of light off of the lenses of their glasses, along with the earrings that dawned his pointy ears. It was, incredibly intimidating for only a moment before realizing it was just his brother, exhaling. "You scared me"
Techno raised an eyebrow, standing up and walking up to them, his glare no doubt intimidating, piercing like he could look right through them. "shouldn't you be asleep, wilbur?" he tilted his head.
"I couldn't sleep"
"Seems like you 'couldn't sleep' for a while now, when's the last time you did?"
That made Wilbur nervous, "I slept just fine yesterday, I don't know what you're talking about." even worse when his older brother didn't reply immediately, waited in thought for a second or two before saying a simple
"Alright" with a sigh. Techno stepping away, sitting at the table "Well even if I'm not going to force you to tell me, don't think I don't know what's going on"