chapter two.

Chesters POV:

the teacher walked me into her room. she told me to sit down. i was really nervous and i guess she noticed.

Teacher: chester don't be nervous. your not in trouble.
Chester: wh- oh uhh s- sorry...
Teacher: for what chester?
Chester: i- i thought you were going to punish me.....
Teacher: i'm not punishing you. i just wanted to ask you some questions.
Chester: o- okay.
Teacher: now, what did parker mean when he said "gay nerd"?
Chester: i- uh..
Teacher: chester if you are gay there's no problem with that. so are you really?
Chester: y- yes.. i was telling my friend c- carla and he h- heard me.... i- i don't know what's wrong and what's right anymore...
Teacher: as i said there's nothing wrong with being gay. just be who you are. okay?
Chester: o- okay....
Teacher: do you want me to call your parents?
Chester: n- no... i don't want to bother them...
Teacher: okay... well you should probably get to class then...
Chester: okay..

(time skip to the end of the day)

Parker's POV:

my family had always raised me to hate gay people because they are "bad". i honestly didn't know what to believe. it's not like they were doing anything. especially chester... i felt kinda bad for him to be honest... i had been mean to him for so long i barely noticed how it affected him... i stood outside of the school and he eventually walked out of there walking over to carla. he was kinda cute.. WHAT NO PARKER! he's not cute....

Chesters POV:

i walked out of the school and over to carla. i noticed parker kinda staring at me though. which was kinda weird but i just tried to ignore it.

Chester: hey carla.
Carla: oh hi chester! i was worried about you. you barely talked all day. you know i care about you right?
Chester: i know and i'm sorry... but i feel better now.
Carla: that's good! but i can tell you have something else on your mind.. what is it chester?
Chester: well...... on my way out i noticed parker was kinda staring at me...
Carla- oh my- yeah that's uh really weird... he's like always bullying you and NOW he's staring at you?!
Chester: yeah i know...
Carla: or maybeeee....
Chester: maybe what?
Carla: maybe him bullying you all these years was just him trying to hide the fact that he's like in love with you or something.
Chester: what! carla that's crazy!
Carla: fine fine. whatever. let's just walk home.
Chester: okay....

i couldn't stop thinking about what carla said.. could he be in love with me?

Parker's POV:

i happened to be walking by them but i don't think they noticed. i'm pretty sure i heard carla say that i could be in love with chester... when i heard that my face turned red and i wanted to stop and say something but i decided to keep walking.