Lord Charles Andrew Howard III

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is the eldest child and son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, who is the eldest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is the first born grandson and grandchild of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR who was born in 2210 and he married Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart who were married in June of 2228 and well in April of 2229, Lady Patricia becomes pregnant with their first born child.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR is still presiding Duke of Norfolk Territory when his first grandson and grandchild is born in January of 2230 and he is delighted that he has a grandson and his son has given him his great-grandfather a male heir.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR names his first born son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, to carry on his family tradition.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard isn't good looking as his two younger brother, Lord Patrick William Howard born in 2240 or Lord Andrew Charles Howard who is born in 2250, but he is a proud young man and he isn't his father's son as Lord Patrick William receives that honor.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is given a excellent education at the same Parochial School that his father attended on Star Base 12 and he excels in archery,  and sports and he is very athletic, but he is far from romantic than his younger brother, Lord Patrick William and far from being a Casanova as his youngest brother, Lord Andrew Charles.

Lord Charles Andrew III is expected to succeed his father as Duke of Norfolk one day, or so Lord Charles Andrew JR thought so, until his father, Lord Charles Andrew SR pulls a dirty trick on his son and his Last Will and Testament reads " The first grandson that gives Lord Charles Andrew SR his first great-grandchild and he has no sexual preference will inherit the title of Dukedom of Norfolk Territory from his father.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR passes away shortly after his second grandson, Lord Patrick William is born in 2240 and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR becomes the Duke of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR can't believe that his father has turn the Succession of The Dukedom of Norfolk Territory into a chest game and who will check mate who with this challenge.

Lord Charles Andrew JR looks at his wife, Lady Patricia and he says, " How can my father even do that to our first born son?"

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard III will marry and he will have the first great-grandchild for your father." Lady Patricia tells her husband.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR marries his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III to Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope in June of 2251 and he hopes that they will give his grandfather his first grandchild, but every year goes by without producing a child.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR summons his eldest son to his study and he looks at him and he asks him " Are you sleeping with your wife?"

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III looks at his father and replies. " I can't stand the wench."

"I don't care if you can't stand Lady Victoria Charlotte as she is your wife and I expect you to succeed me when the time comes." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

Lord Charles Andrew III states, " I am sorry father, I won't bed her." 

"How do you expect to have children with her if you don't bed her.?" Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

"I have bedded her as much as I am going to copulate her." Lord Charles Andrew III tells his father.

"Would you copulate with that wench?" Lord Charles Andrew Howard III asks.