Lord Edwin William Howard, Earl of Essex Territory

The Youngest Howard Son, Lord Edwin William Howard, Earl of Essex Territory

Lord Edwin William Howard is the youngest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill.

Lord Edwin William Howard was born in March of 2213, and he is the youngest brother of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Lord Richard Edward SR and Lady Sophia Charlotte.

When Lady Alexandra Elizabeth gave birth to their final child, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR had already his heir and a spare, but according to Lord Charles Andrew JR he was delighted when he found out that his fourth child was a son.

Lord Edwin William Howard was most likely one of the most handsome young men in his generation and he excelled in dancing, singing, music, and he excelled in archery as well.

Lord Edwin William was the youngest son and he had to wait his turn for his father to find him a suitable bride as his two elder brothers came first before as well as his sister, Lady Sophia Charlotte.

Lord Edwin William's father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR met up with Lord Richard Devereux and his only child, Lady Penelope had just become a widow at the age of 19 years old and she had two sons by her late husband, Lord Rich and Lord Rich had left his young widow very wealthy plus she was the heiress to Essex Territory through her father, Lord Robert Devreux.

Lord Robert Devereux made it very clear that Lord Edwin William would only receive the title as long as his daughter, Lady Penelope was alive, and once she passed away it would pass onto any child that they had together.

Lord Edwin William Howard married Lady Penelope Rich née Devereux in June of 2234, and in September of 2233, Lady Penelope gave birth to their only living child, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard.

Lady Penelope's other pregnancies end up in miscarriages and still born children, but they have one daughter, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard.

Lady Eliza Katherine is doted upon by her Uncle, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Richard Edward Howard SR and along with her grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR who is still alive until 2240, shortly after the birth of Lord Charles Andrew JR second son, Lord Patrick William Howard, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR passed away and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR succeeds to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Edwin William and Lady Penelope watch Lady Eliza Katherine and they make sure she gets a proper education for a young woman of her social status.

Lady Eliza Katherine meets Lord David Edward Christopher Beck JR at a dance at her finishing school. They start to court each other, but little does Lady Eliza Katherine realize that her father and mother have arranged a marriage for her with Lord David Edward Christopher Beck SR eldest son, Lord William David Beck, who is Lord David Edward Christopher Beck 's elder brother and protocol demands the father marries off his eldest son and daughter before a younger child.

Lady Eliza Katherine was born in 2232 and in the year of 2252, Lord Edwin and Lady Penelope inform their daughter, Lady Eliza that they have found her a worthy match with Lord William Beck.

Lady Eliza Katherine pleads with her father and mother, "I don't love him."

Lord Edwin William explains, " Aristocrats don't have the luxury to marry for love, Lady Eliza. "

"We marry to whom we are told too. Your Uncle, Lord Richard Edward Howard JR and your great-granduncle, Lord Frederick William JR paid the price for disobeying their father." Lord Edwin William explains.

"Lord William David Beck doesn't love me, father and I don't love him." Lady Eliza cries.

"You will come to learn to love him, as soon as he blesses you with your first child." Lord Edwin states.