"Come to my country..we'll 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘀 on it"

[Your pov]

We stared at each other. "Well hello. Quackity from Las Nevadas, what brings the pleasure of you visiting my humble abode?" I asked pulling down my [f/c] hood and shoving my hands into my pocket. "*Sigh* I'm here to ask for..a favour. You willing to help me out?" The scarred man asked putting his hand behind his neck rubbing it. "Last time you asked for a favour you blew up purpled's house.." I glared at him through the mask which was broken near the eye but it still conveyed my emotions.

"I know, I know.." he said looking down before lifting his head up quickly and smiling with the ':]' face apearing on him "How about you come to my country..we'll 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘀 on it." He said putting his hand out "..What are we betting on?" I said with a serious face. "How about we play a few games betting and the last we'll bet..𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴?" He said smirking and looking me in my eyes meeting with his.

"This outrageous!" I yelled slightly causing him to laugh "That's the point!" He said tilting his head to the side and licking him lips with a smile.

"YOUR INSANE!" "I KNOW AND THAT'S THE FUN OF IT!" "..fine. I'll play your little 'games' and if you win the last game you have all the control you want over me. But if I win, I get Las Nevadas and your obideience. Deal?" I said reaching a hand out.

"I could never say no to something like this. It's a deal, (Y/n)." Quackity said shaking my hand.

Little did we know, would this lead us to be more than enemies. Dare I say, we became enemies to lovers.