I'll promise you one thing..

I was staring at her she carried Anna on her hands, she looks so enchanting I want her to have a fulfilling life ahead of her...and not with me. I don't want to see her tears again.

I would be in a state of guilt, and would slowly make her suffer. I want to make her smile when i am gone. I want something and someone special that would keep my bond with her for a very long time, even if I were to leave. Yata was intently staring at me and had slowly asked me,"

"Mikoto-san, are you sure you are not going to tell her?" I could tell thay he was careful at picking his words and his actions, so that he would not draw her attention. I was not really surprised about that because I knew that the underlings could sense if the leader's power is gradually draining, they all knew.

I just locked my eyes on her," I'll tell her sooner or later, maybe when I am closer to my death," I turned my head towards Yata and saw him wiping hi tears and maybe some tears on his shirt. I could still remember how he was when I brought him in HOMRA, he was quite a brat, I was reminiscing the past and thought at how much he had change..for the better. I felt relieved, it was as though I have guided my son to the right path.

I was just thinking and realised that was what I have and need to do, to get properly wed and settle down for what much time left for me.

-AMAMINE'S P.O.V

I was just walking with Anna, Mikoto and Yata towards the arcade. I was really happy that I could see all of them again, especially Mikoto. I really didn't want anything to happen towards HOMRA and Mikoto, because he is the one that brought me to a better life now.

I still could remember Mine, my sister, her petit size and laughter. I really wondered how Anna would laugh, so I took this chance to carry her and tickle her at the same time. She actually laughed, it was different but it was better than what I used to hear.

Then, I realised that Mikoto was staring at me, I got slightly flustered. I called out his name but he didn't respond at all. I guess he is busy thinking about something else. Yata was deliberately staring at Mikoto, I actually had to hold my laughter because my laughter was not graceful, it is scary...

Yata talked to Mikoto until we reached the arcade, I was actually sloghtly curious of what was happening so I asked him indirectly," So isn't it fun being outside sometimes, " when I wanted to continue the conversation he answered me..

" Are you really that curious?"

I had to run away to avoid that question but he grabbed a hold of my hand, so I froze. I got the sensation again, the electricity that ran through my body. He slowly caress my hair and looked around, and slowly kissed my neck.

"Hmmmf~"

SHIT...Why did I let that out. Hold it, so to not be even more embarassed, I closed my eyes tightly. He placed his index finger under my chin and had just spoken in the most gentle way possible," I really love you, so open your eyes before I dissappear."

I don't want that to happen so I quickly hugged him and slowly opened my eyes. I couldn't look him in the eyes yet, I couldn't if not I'd be even way embarassed. I heard a sudden whistle.

"Lovebirds, your turn! We didn't come here so that you guys can flirt..."

Yata wailed and everyone looked at us, thank goodness that I was being covered by Mikoto's body.

Hi!!! I guess I still can't wait to finish this story, but I don't want it to end just yet. So here is a slightly sweet and sad story in the mix, hopefully you liked it!

Do you guys actually reread a story if you forgot about it? That's me...so that I can actually find my way through the story line!

Sayonara, AmaminexMikoto - -^_^