Death Part Two

I finally killed her. I let a heavy breathe out, i felt free; a huge burden just got off of my shoulder. I'm supposed to be happy. Why do I feel a piercing hole in my heart. My mind is slowly diminishing. All that I feel now is as though I am floating. I became conscious only due to a whisper that kept on calling out to me.
" You killed someone without my help" I froze. I looked back at my hands, covered with blood ," Remember the first kill I made you do?"

"Their screams of pain and agony were music to our ears," the voice chuckled once more ," But that was with my help".

"SO HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW?!" I felt like screaming to the depths of my core. I took a deep breath, and just walked away from her body. That voice diminished the farther I walked away from it.

I jumped out of the window and just walked away. My whole body had gotten soaked. What a cliche ending for my first conscious kill, it rained to cover my tracks. Why didn't it rain that day, the day when my other personalities took control over me, as I killed Amamine's family. At least the fire that she had casted would've gone out. At least she would not be falsely accused of killing her family. I WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE BLAME.

"I k..killed someone," I finally let it out," I killed her."

I finally confessed. I look back unto my hands. The blood came off like running water, and just cleanse my hands. I cried.

"Ah.. you just admitted it haven't youu?~" those words came flying out off my mouth. "You're too weak, now let me do all the cleaning for you".

I cannot regain full control of my body no more. I'll just let it go.

-WEISSMAN'S P.O.V-

After the craziness that occurred outside the cafe. I just tried calming myself. As i looked in front of me, he was gone. I suddenly had the urge to search for him. But somehow i had the gut feeling that he was going to do something hasty. He looked dead inside, as though the cover he had over him was slowly being pulled.

    "Colourless Queen!" I had a gut feeling that he is going to kill her. I quickly ran inside the cafe ,'Can i meet Miss Ai Haibara?"

The manager quickly pointed out the locker room; 'She's on her break, if you want to talk to her head over the--'. I ran there before the manager could finish his words. I went down the short fleet of stairs; turned along the small alley in the cafe and reached the locker room. I knocked on the door, and heard a wham inside. I tried turning the doorknob, but it was locked. I tried breaking the door three times before it fell.

I suddenly felt a chill down my spine, 'Ai?'. The countless numbers of lockers made my voice echo, I called her name again; only to hear my voice as a reply. I walked past three rows of lockers; only to find her, dead, her pale skin started turning blue, the warmth of her body is slowly diminishing. I could see her blood gushing out of the piercing hole he had made. 

I was dumbfounded, i don't know what to do. I mean, i pity him the most; he had hurt the 2 people that mattered to him the most. I yelled, 'Someone help me!!, Miss Ai got killed!' After the yelling, I ran after him. I heard the grumbling noise of the thunder as well as the rain pouring down heavily. 

I rushed outside, in search for him. All that I could see was a figure just crouching in pain, holding his head. Then out of a sudden the figure laughed and cried in intervals of pain and agony.

"Thats him!" I screamed in my mind.

"MARU!" I yelled at the figure just rushing to him, under this heavy rain. I got a grasp on him.

He was holding his head, just pulling his hair. He looked up, laughing and crying at the same time.

Colourless King finally killed his Queen, His old characters begun to relapse again.

   I tried coaxing his original personality back. He grabbed a hold of me, and suddenly i fell back. I had fallen back with my head hitting the tar road. Out of a sudden, i saw myself running away from me. That's when I passed out.

-MIKOTO'S P.O.V-

I finally had thought about it for a long time. Out of a sudden as I started to step down the staircase, my vision became blurry, my heart started pulpatating faster and faster....I held my grounds by holding on to the handle of the staircase.

The chaos in the bar suddenly went quiet. The world suddenly turned dark. I though quietly..
'Ah i got my wish now, at least i did give her something of mine that lasts'.

-YATA'S P.O.V-

I had my breakfast, it was all normal, until i saw Mikoto having to hold on to the handle bars, he held on to the handle bars for quite sometime. And suddenly his grip was no longer strong enough, he lets it go.

We were all rushing towards him, trying to stop his fall. We were too slow in stopping him, instead a black shadow caught him.

"STOP, PLEASE LET HIM COME ALONG WITH ME!!" his eyes were filled with anger and some hope was still there. He caught him, in a state in which we were not able to catch him. I wanted to just yell at him and attack him with my fire and bat. It was not just me having all this feelings. I saw each and every member of Homra about to get ready with their own weapons. But.....instead I said ," GO! AND MAKE SURE YOU CARE FOR HIM AS MUCH AS WE DO!!".

Everyone in the room were appalled and shocked with my words. I said that with guilt and the unknown thoughts of the future about Mikoto. I just can't.

"I definitely know your worries," i paused," I feel the same too, i felt his powers draining rapidly for the past few months." I gasped for air and continued," especially just now, i mean. I WANT THE BEST THING FOR OUR KING!!!!"

I, out of a sudden, started tearing up in the bar ," I want him to live along side all of us, he took care of me when I was just a young pubescent kid, he cared for me", i swalled my saliva, " I want him to see his kid and see his colours spreading throughout the nation.."

"I am probably being selfish, but I just want him to live, just live...he deserves this.." my tears kept on streaming down. To my suprise, Izumo, Anna and everyone, kept their weapons. They looked up at him and just hoped for the better and i said, "Please take care of him, till his strength comes back, I beg of you." I coughed, trying to clear off my nasal passage,"if you don't we'll all ensure that you pay for it, you better mark our words!!!"

    He held Mikoto, his arms were wrapped around him, to ensure that he was still able to be carried. He merely bowed down, and handed me a seed, as well as his sword. " Mark my words, I'll return him back, before this plant bears its fruit" he cut his own hair and handed it to me," this is my promise to all of you."

After a gush of wind howled into the bar, he vanished.

-IZUMO'S P.OV-

       Later that same night, I suddenly had a dream that had given me a twist in my stomach. I dreant that, Mikoto was slowing moving away from us.

I asked, "Who shall be next?" He merely gestured and spoke, "Anna.."

I woke up, just relapsing that dream again and again. I didn't want anyone to know about this. Just yet..

__________________________________________________________________________

Heyyyyyy! How's everything? I finally have ample time to complete this chapter. I probably would be ending this fanfic by january??

*whispers* hopefully...**
     Anyways, hopefully, all the readers would enjoy this chapter. I mean i guess i have been stalling for about 3 years??? Heh...

I am terribly sorry, i probably should have ebded this earlier, but my grandmother passed away, my classes are just crazy and i am currently preparing for my internship next year..

But i promise i'll try making the next chapter slightly longer than the usual. Probably around 2000 words? Without the authors note.

Soo, if i were to make a sequel would you guys be interested in reading it? Ah and mind recommending new animes for me to watch? Haven't got proper timing to watch some...

Bye, see you sooonnnnnn~
Sincerely, AmaminexMikoto😊😗