Chapter 1

July 15, 2021

Jules pov:
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I groaned, "Ughhh". I switch it off. If you're wondering who I am then wassss up I'm Jules Leblanc, my school's biggest nerd! I spend all my reading books or studying! I hate crowds and being the center of attention. "JULES it's time for school", my mom called. Oh shoot enough of the introduction, I gotta go get ready! I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth and take a shower and then I put on some ripped jeans with a baggy hoodie. I go downstairs and see my mom and dad and sister Hailey having breakfast. "Good Morning guys" I say. "Good Morning sweetie" , my parents say! "Morning big sis", my sister Hailey says. I grab an apple and say goodbye to my family and start walking to school.
15 minutes later:
Here I am at one of my favorite places ever, SCHOOL!! I don't love school itself but I love learning! I walk in school and go to my locker when I just got there a devil comes up to me (note the sarcasm), just kidding Hayden Summerall's b###h of a girlfriend comes up to me with her  stupid minions. "Hey nerd", Bella says with disgust. "Hi Bella......", I mumble. "So nerd speaks huh?" " Please not today Bella", I say with a pleading look. "Shut up nerd" she says looking into my eyes. I look down with tears in my eyes. " Awww nerd us a stupid cry baby', she laughs with her minions. " What the hell are u guys looking at her, go at her", she says to her minions. Her minions come up to me and start hitting me. I started crying. They kept hitting me until, a yelling voice called out. "STOP", Bella's minions stopped hitting me and looked at the voices direction shocked, I followed there gaze to see who was my knight in shining armor. I gasped to see who saved me, Hayden Summerall.......

That is it chapter 1 for today. I hoped u liked it! Note this is my first story it might be a little cringe but it's gonna be worth it. I hope u guys liked it and follow me for more! It will mean it lot. Have a good day or good night, see u next time byeeeee!!!