Chapter 2

July 16, 2021

Hayden's Pov:
I woke up to a girl, I had a night with last night (you know what I mean). I roll my eyes and wake up the girl. "Wake up, you stupid b###h", I say shaking her. "Mhmm morning baby", she says, looking at me like I'm some kind of candy. She tries touching me. "Stop, can't u see I only used you yesterday, now get out". She has tears in her eyes. I leave a angry sigh. "GET OUT", I roar. She quickly gets out of my bed and leaves. I roll me eyes and get ready for school. If you don't know who I am then, hey I'm Hayden Summerall. My school's badboy and playboy. I break the rules along with breaking girls hearts. I get ready for school. I go downstairs and see my dad sleeping on the couch with a lot of beer bottles on the floor. I sigh. Ever since my mom died of cancer, my dad became an alcoholic. Whenever he's drunk (which is all the time), he abuses me. He says it my fault mom left us. I grab a bagel and eat it. After I ate, I get my keys and leave the house. I get on my motorcycle and drive to school.
15 minutes later:
I park my motorcycle and go into school. When I get in, girls staring at me like I'm a prize and guys just doing their own thing. Typical. I start walking to my locker, when I hear crying. I follow the noise and see my b###h of a girlfriend and her minions hitting a girl. If you're wondering why I'm with Bella then let me tell you, I only use her for my reputation. Honestly I hate her a lot. Ok back to where I was. I started getting angry that bella and get minions hitting the girl. She uses my reputation to hit others. "STOP", I screamed. Bella and her minions stopped hitting the girl and look at me shocked. The girl who they were hitting, looks at me shocked, a gasp leaves here lips. When I see Her, my breath is taken away. She had beautiful innocent brown eyes, brown long hair, and amazing facial features. "Baby", an annoying voice calls out to me, I see Bella come over to me with a stupid pout on her face. "What", I asked angry that they were hitting a innocent beautiful girl. "You ruined my fun hitting that b###h". "Don't u dare call her a b###h when your one yourself. A gasp leaves her minions mouths and other students mouth when they watching our scene. "WHAT", she says looking at me. "You Heard me. You use my reputation as a benefit for your own good, but now you won't, were over", I say smirking. "Please no" she says. " I've had enough of it, now get lost". Bella's face is red because of embarrassment. She leaves with her minions angry. The students also leave. I look to see the mystery girl gone......

Hey that's the end of chapter 2! I hope you guys enjoyed it. Please vote and follow me. It will mean a lot. Also please check out my new book "Kidnapped" on my account. So that's it for today! Have a good day or night see you next time byeeeee!!!