DRAKO

Y/n got her slender 4'2 body out of bed.
She went to the bathroom and saw her perfect blonde hair in the mirror along with her glowing blue orbs and literal button nose ( yes her nose is a fucking button).

She put on a pink crop top and short Jean shorts (she wore these bc she isn't like other girls 😩🤪).

She made her was down to the dining area (I forgot what it's actually called but u get the idea). She went to her house table which is slytherin ofc bc she's so mean uwu, she then saw her crush sitting at the table making fun of a first year.
Y/n thought her heart was gonna explode (I wish it did lol) but decide to go up to him.

H-hhh-hi- dra-drak-drako... said y/n. "Oh hello pathetic mudblood!". Y/n always swooned when daddy drako called her a mudblood.
"I-I-wa-was-umm-ju-just-wo-wonder-wondering-I-if-you-woul-would-wan-wanna-g-go-to-th-the-ball-wi-with-m-m-m-me?🥺🥺🥺🥺" said y/n. (Omg guys isn't she so bold I'm legit in love with the character development 😍). "NO YOU PATHETIC MUDBLOOD!" Replied drako

This information was to much for y/n to handle so she did the only thing she knew at that moment. Faster than you can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious she got on the table and started to sing fight song

She sung it so beautiful that even snape started doing the wap 😍. She caught everybody's attention especially drakos.

"Y/n, I-I mean MUDBLOOD! Would you wanna go to the Yule ball with meh 🥺👉👈?" Asked drako.
"NO!" Said y/n (omgggg such a baddie). "I DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE! I FOUND A NEW DATE!"

Right as y/n said that dumbledadd- I MEAN  dumbledore* walked in.

"Ready to go to the ball my darling pookie?" Asked dumbledaddy cutely 🥰.

"Yes" replied y/n.

(I'm so sorry)