•|INTRODUCTION: Saraya Jade Calaway (Paige Knight/Persephone):

Full Name: Saraya Jade Calaway (Paige Knight)

Ring Names: Paige Knight (as her normal ring name and rock star name), 

Persephone (as her hardcore persona, dark side, full ring name, alter ego, evil self), 

Britani Reaper (former indie ring name).

(pretend that she's actually Paige/Britani Knight and has her story bio). 

She's the faithful romantic interest of Dean Ambrose. 

Height: 5'8"

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 120lbs-140lbs

Born 08.17.1986 at Houston

Born Halloween 1966, from London, England (British).

Jobs: former musician and main vocalist/band leader/lead guitarist of rock band.

Groups/Teams/Stables/Factions: member of the Dark Ministry, former member of Team X-Treme, etc.

Ancestor of Gypsy people, believes in witchcraft, huge fan of heavy metal, alternative, and rock n roll music, former musican and supermodel, adopted by a loving family after her own was neglectful and abusive, retired from the military, 

Born Catholic and Christian, 

celebrates religious holidays, formerly mute till she spoke to Undertaker and Kane backstage by herself.

Saraya's nicknames are Rya, Ray, Sara, Ara, Aya, Jade, SJ, Saraya Jade, DeDe, Little Angel, Dollface, Babydoll, Angel Eyes, Baby Cakes, Sexy Mama, Little One, Lil Monster, Kitten, Princess, Little Crumpet, etc.

Taker and Lily has eight children: four boys and four girls. In order: Roddick, Zachary, Saraya, Nicole, Damian, Travis, Krystal, and Heather. Their parents got married in 1980 at Hanukkah, debuted together in 1990 at WWE's Survivor Series, and lived at Death Valley for several years.

Saraya met Mey Zodiac (Emily Clara Mendez; OC Portray As AJ Lee), Becky Lynch, and Charlotte Flair during FCW and became the fourth member of the Four Horsewomen of NXT with them, instead of Bayley Martinez and Sasha Banks. They won the nickname by defeating Emma Valentine, Sasha Banks, Bayley Martinez, and Kaitlyn Beryl and were Dusty's four favorite good girls. Similar to them, the Shield (Roman Reigns/Prince Leakee, Dean Ambrose/Jon Moxley, Seth Rollins/Tyler Black & Jonah Arsene/Finn Balor) defeated Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre, Jinder Mahal, and Bo Dallas to earn the alias as the Four Archangels of NXT from WWE Hall of Famer Mae Young.

Parents: Mark William Calaway (The Undertaker) (Father) and  Lilith/Darcy Knight; Evangeline Tara McKnight (Mother).