Planning takes place

♥︎                               ◇◆                              ♣︎♣︎♣︎                             ♤♠︎♤♠︎                            ■□■□■□                            ○●○●○●                           •°•°•°•°•°• ...

                                  ♥︎
                               ◇◆
                              ♣︎♣︎♣︎
                             ♤♠︎♤♠︎
                            ■□■□■□
                            ○●○●○●
                           •°•°•°•°•°•
                        ☆★☆★☆★
                      ▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎
                  《》《》《》《》《》
                ¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¿¿¿¡¿¡¿¿¡¿¿¿¿
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     AT HYAKKAOU PRIVATE ACADEMY.....

   .......WHERE GAMBLING IS GOD,PUT WHATEVER ON THE TABLE AND GAMBLE MAY IT BE MONEY,JEWELS,SKIN,BODY PARTS,TITLES IN SOCIETY,NAMES,FAMILY LEGACY,FRIENDS,FAMILY OR

In part of the school in a private office was a discussion being held by Ms prez or as most know her by KIRARI MOMOBAMI with her two faithful partners Sayaka igarshi her loving lap dog and Runa yomosuke who shows to have child like character but c...

In part of the school in a private office was a discussion being held by Ms prez or as most know her by KIRARI MOMOBAMI with her two faithful partners Sayaka igarshi her loving lap dog and Runa yomosuke who shows to have child like character but can surely switch on you.

Third pov~

Kirari-" She'll most likely come up to bring me down but how?"

Sayaka-" who knows what she would do but I can insure that her plan will fail" bowing to her mistress

Kirari-" yes true it will fail but I have a itching...-no tingling feeling that the table will turn and cause for her to have the upper hand"

"And let's not forget that the while family will be coming since we consider this a final battle between me  and her"

Runa-" something dark is going to happen and I can't wait could this be and battle between Angels and Devils but are you truly a ~ANGEL ~ Kirari or a devil in hiding?"

Kirari-" I stary holy to the Lord runa as he is is the one who blesses us with this power we call quirks may I pray to him Night and Day for he is the king and I his loyal follower"

Runa-" will he be willing to save you from the evil you ate to encounter?"

Sayaka-" Ofcourse he will save My lady no doubt"

Runa-sighs-" let's wait and fund out then"

Somewhere else in the Devils pit○

Demon" My future queen" bowing to our female lead

Kaede-" no how in the hell is there a living breathing demon here??"

Queen Yume-" Well I did say I had connections"

Mary-" yeah but this is just....Damn I should've really expected this from you why do I seem so surprised" shaking her head slowly

Demon-" my lady why have I been summoned?" Said him with a confused expression

Yume-" I was hoping to have the drawing of my lovers summoning ritual please"

Demon " Ah yes my lady one moment" Disappearing in a burst of green flames

Kaede-" so you have a lover who is a Demon? But I thought you were with the owner of Devils blessing?"

Yume-" oh but I am, they are the same person and my lover is top Demon in hell also as his lover I get that power of command so they all listen to me aswell"

Mary -" Wait top demon you don't mean satan do you?"

Yume-" yes I do mean Satan"

Luise " young mistress here is the ritual for young master should I inform him of you summoning him?" Said her appearing in brilliant pink flowers

Yume -" no but do say that he has a meeting with the generals,Duke, and the succubus Council in 12 hours but that is a lie and tell him to be wearing his royal clothing"

Luise-" yes ma'am and are you deciding to come out on live television for this upcoming gamble?"

Yume-" mmmh yes and I'll be wearing my royal clothing aswell"

Luise-" I shall go inform master" sinking into the shadows of the night

Yume-" Well let's go prepare for this event I have outfits for you both to wear and my friends"

Both -" Yes young mistress" silently giggling and chuckling to themselves

Yume-" very funny you two" she said smiling and rolling her eyes