Questions for the devil

Izuku- " Well, since you guys will be asking me questions i think it would be fair if i get to choose who askes and how many questions per person, understood??"

Momo-" That is quite reasonable and fair Midoriya-san"

Iida-" I would have preferred if we could just ask you freely on what comes to mind and-"

Bakuhoe-" Oh shut up four eyes, no one cares on what you think"

MIna-" Well who are the people your going to choose?"

Izuku-" Having asked me nicely you can be my first pick ashido then it would be asui,denki,momo,shogi and the girl i can never see"

"???"- my name is hagakure toru but toru is fine"

Izuku-" ok, then mina your two questions and choose wisely."

Mina-" well how do you rate your lover out of 100?and can she take it?"

Jiro-" damn mina cant a man have so privacy and whats with the second question?"

Izuku-" Kinda so those coming, 1) shes well above 100 and 2) she can take it"

grape-" you got any pictures of her???????" * drooling like a bitch in heat*

* silence enveloped the area surrounding them*

Izuku -" oi purple i got a friend who would like to meet you"

grape-" is she hot and sexy"

Izuku -" yea "she" is but shes a bit slippery if thats ok ?" says while grinning 

grape -" oh she a snake then i don't mind along as she has huge jugs" 

[ you horny fucking bastard ill make she they turn you gay or into grape fucking juice]

Smiling izuku summons Sylvia[ if you know the anime tell me so we can be friends]

Sylvia-" hi izu-kun how can i help you?" 

Izuku-" well a certain grape friend wants to meet you and have some "fun" with you if you know what i mean" pulling an angelic smile 

Sylvia" oh is that so well where is he" *smirking* 

grape " im right here baby" he says while humping here tail 

Sylvia" well come here so can smother you in my melons " 

grape " YES MUMMY"

Sylvia " mmmm do you like that?" 

grape " yesh mummy but whats poking me?"

Izuku" oh had i forgot to mention that Sylvia has both genders, sadistic and loves to top people AND to give out punishments to those who are nasty?"

Mina" so does that mean-" 

Izuku" yes" 

Sylvia" im feeling quite worked up now, why don't we go have some fun"

grape " NO NO NO NO NO NO NO PLEASE MIDORIYA  STOP THIS!!!!!!!"

Izuku" no this is gold" 

Sylvia" bye izu-sama and see you later" 

* sylvia returns to the underworld with the grape and the silence was then replaced with the next questions from asui*

Asui" Could you give a small understanding of your quirk/power?" 

Izuku" that a good questions, well my quirk works the underworld or some might say hell I can summon many mythical beings or create my own with my mind also borrowing the power of my summons so i can fight without them needing to be here." 

Asui" good explanation and are you Mephistopheles ?????" 

* Izuku sat there shocked on what he heard, he hasn't heard anyone call him by that name in the last 8 years* 

-looking up to asui he replies to her with a yes and asks her where did she hear that name from-

Asui" My grandfrogo was one of those who stuck to the real world and the real truths"

-nodding in understanding izuku turns to the next person to ask their two questions-

Izuku" Now denki what are your questions?"

Denki " do you have a tail?" *asking in a exciting manner of childness* 

-laugh at that question izuku forms a long demon tail like Rins from blue exorcists -

* denki starts jumping in happiness that his classmate has something so cool* 

Denki" OH my second question is more of a wish but I'm asking anyway can you give me a tail that i can do electric moves with ?" * begging on his knees in a praying position*

Izuku " alright ill do that for you since you haven't tried to pull my tail once but you'll need to practice will this new body part ok?" 

Denki " yes ill train to use it as part of my body" * fanboying inside thinking hes soon gonna be like his favourite pokemon Pikachu*

Izuku" make shift electric demon tail" * whispering in the incarnation* 

-imagine this tail but black and with a yellow lighting tip pattern at the end to contrast to denki's quirk-

Izuku" Remember denki this is part of your boy now ok and it will work with your quirk alright??"

Denki" Yes Midobro"*Saluting to Izuku in a military way* 

 { well that the end to this chapter, give me some questions on what the others should ask izuku}