The First Situation

"What are we going to do Chan?" Changbin asked worriedly, pacing around the room.

Chan sighed, "We'll work something out love, I promise." He hugged his omega tightly, trying to soothe the smaller's anxious nerves.

Although he seemed cool and collected on the outside, he was panicking internally.

No one in the industry besides a few close friends, family, and company management and staff knew of Chan and Changbin's four year old daughter.

They had kept it under wraps, not wanting to cause any controversy or drama especially when Changbin was pregnant as to not stress him out. And because they managed to keep it a secret for so long, they decided to keep it to themselves as long as possible, to not hurt their precious little girl with paparazzi and outrageous questions. They both wanted her to live a normal life, away from the spotlight.

The day their precious daughter was born was the day Chan swore to himself to protect his little family. And that was something he would continue to do for the rest of his life.

Chan rocked Changbin side to side, but the other couldn't help but ramble on about their situation. "But no one is able to come into town to watch over her and-!"

"Mommy?" A small voice distracted both of their internal panicking.

They separated and looked down to see their daughter tilting her head to the side, "Why are you sad mommy?" The child picked up on Changbin's anxious face and body language, but most importantly, his scent that dulled in its usual strawberry and watermelon smell.

Changbin immediately walked over and picked his little girl up, "Nothing's wrong sweetie." He smiled, an attempt to get his daughter to believe her, but she didn't buy it. "Daddy, why is mommy sad?" She looked over to her father.

Chan lit up, his heart filling up with joy and pride seeing his daughter worry over her mother.

He smiled and let out waves of his soothing beachy scent, "Your mommy is just nervous for the final performance tomorrow Woonie." He paused, pushing her black wavy locks out of her face, "Maybe if you gave mommy a kiss of encouragement, he'd be less anxious for tomorrow!" He smiled, dimples on full display.

The little girl immediately lit up, kissing her mother on the cheek as she spoke sweet words to him, "Don't worry mommy! I see you and daddy on tv all the time! You look so pretty and cool!" She smiled, and like her father, dimples on full display.

Changbin calmed a bit, smiling lovingly at his sweet daughter, "I'm feeling so much better already!" He peppered kisses all over her face, eliciting squeals from the little girl.

"Kyaaaa! Daddy! Help!" She laughed, making grabby hands over to her alpha father. He laughed seeing her grabby hands, but jokes on her as Chan also littered her small face in wet kisses, making her squeal even more!

Hearing said squeals, Minho ran into the room, "What are you two doing to my precious niece?!" He walked over and took the girl away from them, "Uncle Minho! They were killing me with kisses!" She snuggled into his neck, inhaling his soothing honey scent.

"Come on hyung! Gimme my baby back!" Changbin pouted, making the same grabby hands that his four year old did just moments ago.

"Nuh uh, no way, you both were suffocating my cutie Jiwoonnie!"

"Hyung! She's my daughter!"

Changbin started to chase after Minho who took off before even hearing what the younger had to say.

Chan smiled, shaking his head at the youngers' antics.

Although the sweet blissful moment was cut short when he reminded himself of what to do with Jiwoon. No family could make it to Seoul tomorrow and they didn't trust the daycares around, they seemed shady and they wouldn't just trust anyone to look after their precious daughter even if they were being stretched thin.