3. hostess in trainings

When I got in the classroom all eye were on me including the teacher
________________________________________
Y/n's pov

"Ah welcome! Class this is our new student that I was telling you about be nice to her and make her feel welcomed" I looked at the teacher she gestured me to say hi. "Hello my name is Y/n and I just transferred here" I said to the class.

I look back at the teacher who looked at me with confused eyes. "Is that all miss L/n(last name)?" "Oh am I supposed to say more?" I questioned.

"If you want to" she said with a smile. I look back at the class who is now staring at me

"Well I like(something you like) and in my free time I draw and (something you do)."

I look back at the teach and asked where my seat was. She pointed to a desk in the back row next to the window (y'all know a main character has got to have the window seat (。•̀ᴗ-)✧)

I sit down and the class starts up I could practically feel people whispering about me,but I just ignore it I was used to being treated like this because I was a different skin color.

I would sometime stick up for myself but other times I would just ignore it I can still remember a time when I was 13 years old and I had enough of it.

Flash back~

Me, haruhi, and dad were in the market when my dad told me I could get some apples since they where my favorite. Haruhi had already gotten something (tuna) so I went by myself.

I got 3 apples 1 for each of us and when I was heading back a man stopped me and started cursing me out.

I got angry then said "shut up your anyoning" the man got mad and was about to smack me untill I kicked him in the balls.

I walked away leaving the man hurt

End~

The class soon ended and we had a 30 minute break so I was going to find somewhere to draw alone.

As soon as I walked out of the classroom the two gingers also known as Hikaru and kaoru picked me up and ran.

We reached music room three and they put me down the whole host club was looking at me except or kyoya who was writing in his notebook.

"We have a proposition for you"tamaki said "they kidnapped you to huh?" haruhi said.

"Hey we did kiddnap you guys think of it as a surprise adoption" the twins said."if you adopted me I rather go back to the center" I look at them

"That's not the point of why we brought you here" kyoya said while still writing in his notebook "we want you to become a hostess and join the club since you know haruhi's secret" he finally looked up at me. "Sorry but I have to decline that offer I'm not very good at flirting or eye contact or talking"

"THEN WE WILL TRAIN YOU UNTIL YOUR READY" tamaki said "now wait you can force her to be in the club like her decide" haruhi said as every turned to look at me I didn't really liked when people look at me.

I thought it over.

I don't really know anyone here besides haruhi

It could be a opportunity to make new friends

Plus I only have 1 class with haruhi

It could look great on my permanent record

I looked back up at them as they awaited my answer then I look at haruhi for a second.

"Sure why not"

________________________________

A/n: helloo my innocent simps

I am currently writing this at 10:12 am and I don't plan to go to sleep anytime soon I hope you liked this chapter and I hope you'll like the up coming ones to! I love you all and stay tuned my lovely simps hope y'all sleep well(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Word count: wow 682 !