Chapter 1

Fluttershy was tending to her animal friends when she heard somepony walking up on her. She turned around to see Rarity walking towards her. "Hello darling, I was wondering if you could help me with something at the shop later today" Rarity said. "Oh. Well I could help you. I need to do some stuff first. If that's alright with you." Fluttershy replied. "Of course!" Rarity said as she gave her a strange look. "Well I'll be on my way. See you later darling" Rarity said as she turned and walked away.

Fluttershy was just getting back from the market when she remembered her plans with Rarity. She rushed into her house to unpack her bags so she wasn't late. "I have plans with Rarity tonight Angel" she said to her bunny friend while he was angrily tapping his foot waiting For his lunch. Flutterhy sighs and quickly puts together Angels lunch. "I'll be back Angel. I promise" she said as she rushes out the door to Rarity's boutique.

Fluttershy attempted to knock on the door as it swung open. She walked in. "Rarity?" she said. Rarity trotted down the stairs into the main room of her shop. "Hello darling. Thank you for coming!" Rarity said. "Its no problem. What do you need help with?" asked Fluttershy. "I need you to help me start this New line I'm making! I based it off of our friendship!" she replied.