Chapter 4

Fluttershy's vision was starting to blur. Her eyes burned and it was hard for her to breathe. She knew that this was the end. I'm going to die. How did I get into this mess... She thought to herself. She closed her eyes ready for it to end. Her eyes shot open and she remembered about Angel. What is Angel gonna do with out me? She asked herself. Rarity was no where in sight. Adrenaline shot through her body. She struggled with all the strength she had left in her. She finally got a hoof free. Then another. All she had to do was get the last two free and she could get help.

Rarity had Just finished closing up shop and was heading back into the room she had Fluttershy captive. She had an odd feeling in her stomach. Like something was ...different. She rushed in to see Fluttershy was missing. "How!?" she yelled. She ran out of the room and saw Fluttershy slowly nearing the door. She grabbed the nearest blunt object and rushed towards her. Rarity pounced in Fluttershy, beating her with the object. Blood began to rush from a wound on her head. The wound where Rarity removed Fluttershy's mane gushed blood also.

"You can't escape you stupid, stupid mare" Rarity said as she got off the unconscious mare. She dragged Fluttershy back into the room and put her back in the table. She strapped her back up and sat down to wait for her to wake up.

Fluttershy regained conciousness to see she was back in that room. "You're finally awake darling!" said Rarity. She was sitting in a chair in a part of the room that was barely lit by the single overhead light. "Why are you doing this Rarity?" Fluttershy asked. "Because I need your hide for my New fashion line! You'll look beautiful on a mare at the gala." she replied. "Well lets get this over with" Rarity said as she walked over to Fluttershy.

Rarity grabbed a saw and put it in her mouth. She reopened Fluttershy's chest wound and tore through the muscle to reveal her rib cage. She took the saw out of her mouth and began to saw at the bones. With each bone she got through, she placed it in a little bin labeled For Main Dress. Fluttershy gritted her teeth and closed her eyes. She lost all feeling in her chest but didn't want to watch. Rarity got through the last bone and examined the organs. "Where should I begin?" she asked herself.

She looked at Fluttershy's heart. "You do have a big heart. No wonder you have the element of Kindness! I'll save that for last" Rarity said as she continued to examine her chest cavity. She grabbed a knife and slowly sawed away at Fluttershy's intestines. Blood and other liquids dripped from them into the cavity as she removed them and placed them in a bin. She went to work on her stomach next. She stabbed it first to let the acids drain from it.

Fluttershy was feeling light headed. She was nearing the end of her life and she knew it. "Well Fluttershy, it was fun being your friend. I hope you don't hold any of this against me. I'll miss you." Rarity said as she teared up. She quickly cleared the tears away and removed one of Fluttershy's lungs. Fluttershy started to have a hard time breathing. Then Rarity removed the last lung. Fluttershy breathed her last breath. "Goodnight darling." Rarity said as she put the lungs into a container.

Rarity finished up her job in the mare and placed the remaining organs into their respective containers and began to remove the skin off the mare. She decided to keep the wings as a trophy to remember her friend.

She started to sew together the pieces of skin into a dress. Once She finished, she hung it on a rack and examined her work. It's beautiful Rarity. You did good. She thought to herself. She wheeled the rack into her secret room and closed it off.

She just finished cleaning herself off and cleaning the mess in the room. She disposed of the parts she deemed useless to her somewhere where no pony could find them.

Rarity sat at her desk and began to think. Who should I do next? I have Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie, and Applejack left. She thought to herself. Her face brightened and She knew who was next on her list.....