chapter one

The purple haired girl slumped against the harsh cold brick wall, blood pouring out of multiple wounds and yet she made no sound.  The only sound that rang through the unfeeling cell was the clatter of her magic dampening chains. She could hear the guards laughing with their friends, chatting as though they were experiencing a normal day at work. To them it was she supposed.

They came to work, went home to their wives and children. But in the hours between they did horrifying things. Inhumane things.

Once again her wounds refused to heal with the lack of blood in her system, so the pain was multiplied by tenfold. Every muscle in her body screamed out in pain, but they had to keep her this way. Or they risked she escaping. Their most powerful asset.

Strangely the laughter of the guards stopped abruptly.

Instead she could now hear the frantic calls, the clanging of guns against armour. She heard some men requesting to release her, that there was an attack and they could use her. The other only laughed, "and allow our best asset to escape? The bitch stays where she is."

Her heart clenched wishing for a moment of freedom, to feel the sun on her face once again. A loud thud sounded through the cells, a person groaned in pain.

Heavy footsteps rushed down the corridor, almost passing her cell. "Please," her voice was hoarse from screaming and the lack of blood.

"Please help me," she said louder. A redhead kicked the cell door harshly causing it to burst open. As she got closer the woman could smell her delightful blood, but made no move to bite her. She would not cause someone pain if they did not deserve it.

She held her hands up gently, to prove she was no threat. "I'm gonna remove these chains okay?"

The girl nodded her head once, and the woman pulled the restraint off. Using a hair grip to unlock them.

The second she did the purple haired girls eyes glowed a brilliant green. Natasha watched as the girl released a happy sigh and some of her wounds began to heal slightly. 'Everything okay Nat?' Steve asked through the comms.

'I've found a prisoner, I'm bring her to the helipad now,' Natasha spoke back.

Pulling the purple girl into her arms the red head helped her out of the room, "You got a name lovely?"

"Evelyn," Evelyn replied gently. She was tired, and it hurt to speak yet she tired for this woman. Her savour. "You?"

"Natasha."

"Stop here quick, please," Evelyn asked after she noticed the multiple injured or dead Hydra agents slumping against the wall.

Natasha released the girl softly, a confused look on her face as the girl pulled up a heavily injured Hyrda doctor. A man that tortured the young girl relentlessly. Natasha watched as the girl suddenly latched onto the man's neck, him screaming in pain.

The doctor pushed at her, commanding her to stop. But his blood tasted so delicious. After all it was the first time she'd fed from the vain since she had turned.

After a moment the man fell to the ground. Dead.

Evelyn's wounds healed, and after feeding off one more Hydra agent she was back to full strength and had never felt better.